OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Raps got this bro relax you think they're just gonna lay over and allow this? They're gonna be hungry asf in game 2
No they don’t. Wanna make a bet that they get swept? They all got on their period at exactly the wrong time. They’re millionaires paid by you and I to do childish things like throw a ball around. They’re platform is not for changing the country but to entertain me.

I boycotted this game when it was 25-13. I will not check the score for the remainder of the series. No one tell me about it either. All that I post has no relation to whats actually happening.
I left after it was 53 to 32 subhanallah i can't take that embarrassment:kanyehmm:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
No they don’t. Wanna make a bet that they get swept? They all got on their period at exactly the wrong time. They’re millionaires paid by you and I to do childish things like throw a ball around. They’re platform is not for changing the country but to entertain me.
You're heavily overestimating how good the Celtics actually are my g they had a good shooting night despite our good defense that won't happen again. What also won't happen again is us shooting that inefficiently

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
You're heavily overestimating how good the Celtics actually are my g they had a good shooting night despite our good defense that won't happen again. What also won't happen again is us shooting that inefficiently
I’ve been watching ball for a while my friend. I know when a team is shook and has no answers. I’m still a fan but I can’t cover my eyes and be like everything is alright.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Another 50 piece by Murray. He’s literally carried this team to a game 7 :wow:

Nuggets also got Harris back. :ohdamn:Game 7 is gone be sick.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Damn the Heat are underrated. Abdi Middleton going cold in the 4th and Giannis struggling from the free throw line and being foul trouble :russ: This guy puts his head down and runs into players causing offensive fouls. He thinks teams don’t watch films on him. He needs to change his style up or he’ll be leaving this team soon and join the Warriors to chase a ring.

Damn the Heat are underrated. Abdi Middleton going cold in the 4th and Giannis struggling from the free throw line and being foul trouble :russ: This guy puts his head down and runs into players causing offensive fouls. He thinks teams don’t watch films on him. He needs to change his style up or he’ll be leaving this team soon and join the Warriors to chase a ring.
They matchup perfectly with the Bucks. Excellent shooters in Robinson and Herro, elite slashing guards in Butler and Dragic, Bam and Crowder for D against Giannis. Bledsoe and Middleton aren't real stars. I got Miami in 6 and agreed on the Giannis trade.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They matchup perfectly with the Bucks. Excellent shooters in Robinson and Herro, elite slashing guards in Butler and Dragic, Bam and Crowder for D against Giannis. Bledsoe and Middleton aren't real stars. I got Miami in 6 and agreed on the Giannis trade.
Yeah I agree. My brother who’s a Heat fan has been saying the Heat will win it in 6. Problem with the Bucks is they don’t set up plays for him. He wants to play bully ball which won’t work all the time. Man Dragic and Herro hit big clutch shots shoutout to them.

OKC just beat the Rockets to force a game 7 :drakelaugh:This is the Rockets team some of y’all think will give the my Lakers trouble.:drakekidding:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This nigga Murray a demon. I look forward to game 7 tonight.
:dwill:
He thrives in this environment without a crowd, which is not a sign of a mentally strong baller. Why wasn’t he doing this last year? Same with Donovan Mitchell and TJ Warren of the Pacers. The only consistently good players are guys like Kawhi Leonard, LeBron and Damian Lillard.

Trending