OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Daymnnn we is getting our asses kicked down by 14 subhanallah :damn:
That’s because our fuckwits are totally consumed by a fucking police shooting of a criminal in Wisconsin. Again I wouldn’t take a poor performance from the Raptors for this reason. Usually a loss is acceptable if they go all out but this is putrid

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Nah chill bro raps always play bad in game 1 it don't mean nun
To be honest this reminds me of Raps Cavs games from the past few seasons. You know the outcome and watching is a waste of time. There’s no switch they can flip to win this series. Barring an injury to one of the Celtics big 3 I think Celtics in 4

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Raps don't have enough talent
Yeah. The Celtics are just better. Not only more talented but they also look fearless and aggressive. They’re out rebounding the much bigger Raptors. Almost as if they want to win more than the Raptors. My first reaction was anger and frustration but now I just like the way the Celtics play. I have to be honest

Yeah. The Celtics are just better. Not only more talented but they also look fearless and aggressive. They’re out rebounding the much bigger Raptors. Almost as if they want to win more than the Raptors. My first reaction was anger and frustration but now I just like the way the Celtics play. I have to be honest
I don't about that cliche "they want it more than us", it's about talent and ability.

Siakam and Vanvleet just can't make shots, they're frauds, especially Siakam against good teams.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I don't about that cliche "they want it more than us", it's about talent and ability.

Siakam and Vanvleet just can't make shots, they're frauds, especially Siakam against good teams.
There’s that too. As an avid Raptors fan I really hate the fact that they led this bullshit boycott movement over a criminal getting shot by police. And now they’re energy seems to be drained by events of the week.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I boycotted this game when it was 25-13. I will not check the score for the remainder of the series. No one tell me about it either. All that I post has no relation to whats actually happening.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They got this yall trippin over nothing
The Celtics will continue pummeling the raps for the reminder of this playoff. Don't get too hyped up about this team without Kawhi to save them.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

Kyle Lowry post game. Mumbles BLM bullshit after throwing game 1. Again, which fan appreciates their favourite teams players preoccupying themselves with social justice and not basketball? Worry about the game not a criminal getting shot.

This reminds me of a time in college where this girl I wanted to shag would always change the conversation to non-sexual topics and treat me like one of the guys. I didn’t want to be one of the guys and that’s NOT what I look for in a woman.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Kyle Lowry post game. Mumbles BLM bullshit after throwing game 1. Again, which fan appreciates their favourite teams players preoccupying themselves with social justice and not basketball? Worry about the game not a criminal getting shot.

This reminds me of a time in college where this girl I wanted to shag would always change the conversation to non-sexual topics and treat me like one of the guys. I didn’t want to be one of the guys and that’s NOT what I look for in a woman.
Raps got this bro relax you think they're just gonna lay over and allow this? They're gonna be hungry asf in game 2

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Failure the raps have failed. The boycott messed up their ryhthym
100% true. Why is a Canadian team so caught up with the shooting of a sex offender in Wisconsin? They’re all friggin black. Matt Thomas and Marc Gasol, the only two white guys on the team should take a stand and say enough.

Trending

Latest posts