OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Crowder really has taken 11 3’s :russ:Can’t hate on the dudes confidence man. Bucks are done. Giannis is gonna run to Curry and Klay.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Crowder really has taken 11 3’s :russ:Can’t hate on the dudes confidence man. Bucks are done. Giannis is gonna run to Curry and Klay.
Isn’t it stunning that the number 1 and 2 seeds in the east are on the ropes already? What if there’s a major plot twist and Toronto and Milwaukee make it to ECF? And then Milwaukee makes to the finals and loses

To the nuggets that eliminated lakers and clippers

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The bucks organization is really stupid. Coach Bud is not a good coach. There’s a good chance that if they go down 2-0 he’ll stick with the stupid strategy of letting good shooters shoot.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Isn’t it stunning that the number 1 and 2 seeds in the east are on the ropes already? What if there’s a major plot twist and Toronto and Milwaukee make it to ECF? And then Milwaukee makes to the finals and loses

To the nuggets that eliminated lakers and clippers
I can see Raptors turning it around but not the Bucks. The Heat matchup so well with the Bucks. They gave different players to throw at Giannis and they’ve been playing really well.

Raptors are just unlucky. They’ll win game 3.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I can see Raptors turning it around but not the Bucks. The Heat matchup so well with the Bucks. They gave different players to throw at Giannis and they’ve been playing really well.

Raptors are just unlucky. They’ll win game 3.
Raptors won’t win a game this series. Stop trying to blow sunshine up their prehistoric asses. Neither one of them will turn it around. Either Miami or Boston will get slaughtered in the finals

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Wth man:mindblown:How can you blow a 6 point lead with 19 secs left? Horrible game management by Spoelstra and the Heat.Two fouls on shooters lmao Bucks and Heat really doing Shaqtin A Fool of the year

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Jimmy Buckets even when he choked still embarassing the Bucks. I knew they were all hype!

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Thunder rockets is about to give me a heart attack. Despite their underdog status I hate the thunder. James Harden is about to blow his best chance at winning a chip.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
WTF WAS THAT ending first off why would u let gallo shoot a late game free throw in a game 7 and secondly why tf would you pass to steven adams for a game winner in a game 7 f*ck OKC :susp:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Damn as a Harden stan I was shook as f*ck, a first round exit would have fucked up his legacy :whew:

Now there is no pressure, Rockets are the underdogs. Can't wait for the Lakers-Rocket series :wow:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
WTF WAS THAT ending first off why would u let gallo shoot a late game free throw in a game 7 and secondly why tf would you pass to steven adams for a game winner in a game 7 f*ck OKC :susp:
Young guys got flustered. The lakers will slap them

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Damn as a Harden stan I was shook as f*ck, a first round exit would have fucked up his legacy :whew:

Now there is no pressure, Rockets are the underdogs. Can't wait for the Lakers-Rocket series :wow:
Harden played like shit my nigga this game should be a stain on his legacy regardless
Young guys got flustered. The lakers will slap them
LeBum is a fraud but he'll make quick work of the rockets

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Harden played like shit my nigga this game should be a stain on his legacy regardless

LeBum is a fraud but he'll make quick work of the rockets
Lebron is not a bum. He is the best player since MJ and that explains why he was in 8 of the last 9 NBA finals

Trending

Latest posts