OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Pandemic P with another awful game. Twitter niggas got into his head. :russ::deadmanny:

Conley with a big performance.:wow:I really disrespected this Jazz team man. They’ve always been legit in the playoffs while Nuggets have just been a cup cake in the playoffs the past few years.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I am rooting for the Trailblazers and my man Jusuf Nurkic.
Dkm Nurkic was xooged by AD. The guy was dying to be taken out but Stots didn’t give him rest when he looked like a dead man walking. :russ::damn: I’ve never felt bad for a player like this Walahi.:francis:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Lakers are gonna get raw-dogged in the second round. If they struggle against Portland's backcourt then Houston's back court will smoke them

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
That's what that b1tch kawhi gets for leaving the raptors :pacspit:

I hope mavs boss up and slap them in 6 send this fukker home and make him regret leaving the raps :camby:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
First lemme just say Luka just shat the clippers. I had a feeling this series would be the upset series cause mavs can actually ball and Paul George is a FRAUD

Anyways looks like Utah gonna be up 3-1. Sucks cause I had high hopes for denver

First lemme just say Luka just shat the clippers. I had a feeling this series would be the upset series cause mavs can actually ball and Paul George is a FRAUD

Anyways looks like Utah gonna be up 3-1. Sucks cause I had high hopes for denver

all the madow hall of famers are mad that white boy luka is running the league.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
So we not gonna talk about how this nigga Mitchell dropped 50? If Gobert wasn't so fucking garbage in game 1 Denver would've gotten swept

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Luka is the real deal. Dude is gonna dawg the league for years to come. Hopefully he doesn’t get hit with bad injuries.

As a Laker fan I’m glad we didn’t get Pandemic P. :rejoice:Dude is a . IG trolls live rent free in his head.:russ:

This idiot let down Westbrook in OKC and now he’s trying to do the same to Kawhi.:snoop:

Kawhi really chose this idiot over playing with Bron and AD or staying in Toronto where he could’ve chilled and turned up in the conference finals.:snoop:

I had Denver winning in 6 smh.

Nuggets remind me of the old Hawks team who used to do well in the regular season and be mediocre in the playoffs.

Jazz are doing this without Bogdanovic. They also didn’t have Conley for the first two games and Ingles hasn’t been all that great.

I’m happy for JC tho. Dude went from being hated in Cleveland under Bron to being top 5 scoring duo with Mitchell in the playoffs.:wow:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Murray said I ain’t going home in the second half:wow:

If Nuggets wanna win this series Murray and Jokic need more help from the bench.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Figo

You ready for the Rockets Lakers series? That shit gonna be Blassic :wow:

Can’t wait for it to start.

If AD keeps shooting the way he’s been shooting lately Rockets are gonna have trouble in their hands. Our problem isn’t needing AD to score this much tho he’s capable of doing it consistently but our problem is getting a third player to give us at least 20 a game and we don’t have that rn. KCP, Green and Luzma are all inconsistent. :ohlord:Rockets have no defense but they score a lot. We’ve got the best defense in the league. If we play our game and minimize what Harden and Westbrook do and let others beat us it’ll be a short series.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
After one quarter Celtics lead 39-23. The Raptors players appear deflated after spending all weak crying about the shooting of a rapist in Wisconsin. Suffice it to say they don’t get paid as SJWs but rather ball players. Jesus! (Hay-soos)

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Nigga f*ck Boston T dot is gonna win mark muh wordz
Im a big fan but I’ve been saying for a while that this Celtics team is just better and they play with intensity. It doesn’t help that the US media had been shitting on them and picking the Raptors to win. It also doesn’t help that the raptors players have consumed themselves with BLM bullshit. Raptors win > BLM causes