OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

S

syntax

@syntax Your boy Goatzingis:obama:
lol how'd u know he's my boy

Wallahi tho ever since they booed him on draft night I been rooting hard for this kid. PorzinGOD hasn't dissapinted at all this season:banderas:

He's gnna be a unstoppable force once he gets his shot and adds more muscle. Dude is already performing at a very high level.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
The Latvian OG is way better than I thought walahi.

I'm cheesed the Knicks are doing well cuz the Raptors have their pick from the Bargnani trade :banderas:

@methylamine that L last night was tough damn refs:angryman:
:angryman:
I've stopped watching Raptors til they get their shit together

Porzingas tho :banderas:ever since draft day I wanted him to blow up. I hope he demands a trade at the end of the season lol

S

syntax

:banderas:. I hope he demands a trade at the end of the season lol

:draketf::umwhat::what:

Cmon @methylamine be reasonable. There is no way in f*ck Godzingis is getting traded. This is Phil Jacksons baby/project, he isn't going to trade it...especially considering how well he's doing now. Knicks are the team that took such a high risk to draft him at the #4 spot, picking him above proven NCAA stars. I follow the draft closely and most people were shitting on him saying he was going to be another Barggnani or (insert tall shitty euro player). Not to mention the hometown crowd @ the Draft booing him after he got picked. Oh yeah and this lol

lol @ that little kid booing and recording himself on snapchat.

Godzingis seems like a genuine dude he probably appreciates what Phil Jackson did, he took a huge chance on him and it paid off. Dude just watch this video and read the comments, it's funny looking at this now in retrospect.

Also its NY. Home of the NBA HQ, most important city in the world (arguably) and heart of American Media. Oh and that nightclub life is only on par with LA. No way he wants to leave that. He aint gonna go to LA either :lol:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Dunk of the year thus far

But the Raptors are sliding y'all..lost 6 in a row

i knew this was gonna happen, they struggled against blykn than toronto, they have looked beatable those games. i had feeling they would get pounded tonight.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
tumblr_nodma4lp0p1qc16p8o1_1280.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Man I cried reading this. I don't know how I'll be able to watch basketball without the Black Mamba.
:tocry::mjsuitcry:

Trending