OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Kobe Bean Bryant and Lou doing work baby. I swear our bench is nice af. :banderas:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Westbrook sending the game to OT. He got 47 points :wow:He's on my fantasy team.:wow1:

Meanwhile, let's go out to Sacramento to check in on the Lakers.

giphy.gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:mjlol:

Fuk y'all expect the Lakers from? We have Scott as a coach.:mjcry:Why couldn't we hire Thibodeau instead of this nacas. He's no worse than me Pringles.:pacspit:Kelly gets more minutes than Russel.:snoop:He suppose to be defensive coach yet the team gave up 40 in the first half to the fuking Kings.:lebronwtf:The Lakers organization is horrible from top down. We're back to the 06, 07 years. At least back than the west wasn't stacked.:francis:

S

syntax

Scott was a great hire. He's the fucking tank commander. Yall got good picks the past two years cuz of him. Blame the front office for picking a tweener one year and a slow ass pg who can't shoot. I love Clarkson tho, dude csn ball

Anyone else sad that Grantland is done ? It was the only thing worth reading on ESPN. It was a great site loaded with top tier sports journalists. I'm going to miss reading Zach Lowe's detailed blogs and kirk gold berry's beautiful stats analysis. Hopefully bill Simmons picks up the good writers on his HBO shit

S

syntax

Between muiday, Okafor, and KAT I can't tell whos going to be ROY. This rookie class to stacked. KAT too nice tho the f*ck. I didn't think his offensive gsme was this polished.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Scott was a great hire. He's the fucking tank commander. Yall got good picks the past two years cuz of him. Blame the front office for picking a tweener one year and a slow ass pg who can't shoot. I love Clarkson tho, dude csn ball

Anyone else sad that Grantland is done ? It was the only thing worth reading on ESPN. It was a great site loaded with top tier sports journalists. I'm going to miss reading Zach Lowe's detailed blogs and kirk gold berry's beautiful stats analysis. Hopefully bill Simmons picks up the good writers on his HBO shit
It's true he's the tank master. We've made good picks with JC, JR and Russel. I'm pissed we didn't get any good FA the last two summers. I'm not complaining this team is much better than the team we had last year. We've added Lou, Roy Bass etc and got rid if dead beats like Lin, Boozer. I still don't know why Sacre is still on our team tho smh. Lol at Russel can't shoot:camby:He barely gets shots. Kelly is getting more minutes than him and he's suppose to be our future. JC is the best thing to happen to us so far. Kid can play ball. But the only problem I have with him is he's a ball hogger. I'm afraid he will hinder Russel's progress. Whenever they're in the court together instead of staying on the wing he's doing what Russel is suppose to do. I mean Russel is the PG let him get you the ball.
I'm not expecting much this year if we win some games I'm cool with. The most important thing is to develop the young talent we have. I wanna go the Warriors route. Build your team through the draft and pick up some good FA if you can.

Our front office is :trash:Nacalad alle haku dhacdo. They've been fuking us over and over again. They make empty promises all the time nacalada.

The biggest mistake ESPN did was getting rid of Bill.:snoop:I used to enjoy Grantland when Bill and Jalen were on. Now some boring ass white niggaz are on it. I don't even bother with it I watch old episodes.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Between muiday, Okafor, and KAT I can't tell whos going to be ROY. This rookie class to stacked. KAT too nice tho the f*ck. I didn't think his offensive gsme was this polished.
They're all playing on trash teams. Who ever gets the most minutes will win it. KAT and Mudiay are beasts tho. Ninyow Mudiay has an ugly shot :damn:

Btw I forgot to comment on your last post about Oladipo. The kid will be a star. The Magic have young talent they will be the new Bucks.

S

syntax

Sxb beleive me Russell can't shoot. I been watching him since Ohio state and he doesn't shoot well against good competition and atheltic defenders. Perfect example is how he shit the bed in the tourney. Remember that game against Arizona state, they had 3 players that are in the nba now and he shat the bed. 3 for 14 shooting or sum shit like that. He has had plenty of opportunities to prove himself as a decent shooter in summer league and pre season. Ur right tho. Between swaggy p, JC, kobe and lou...Russell is barely gnna touch the ball. Which is a shame cuz his biggest strength is being a playmaker/facilitator.

If KAT pans out, Minnesota gon have something special. A hyper atheltic wing paired with a scoring big man is bad news for the rest of the league if history tells us anything. As a laker fan u shud damn well know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

syntax

Bro I feel like this season and next one will be symbolical. It will represent the passing of the torch to the new generation of stars. KG, kobe, and Duncan will soon be bowing out of thr league and be replaced by the new stars of the future. Niggas like lebron and wade are slowing down and the light at the end of the tunnel is visible (more so for wade lol but lebron lost alot of athleticism). Niggas like AD and Wiggins are poised to take over. KD forever gnna be 2nd place tho miskeen :dead:

s

they better tank hard this year because their pick is only top 3 protected, outside top 3 it goes to the suns (steve nash trade)
if they do get a top 3 pick this year, they get to keep the pick, but 2017 their pick is completely unprotected.

this is gonna be a long rebuild for them :damn:

S

syntax

Just copped my tickets after seeing Steph drop 53. A nigga had to. Me and my niggas finessed lower bowl seats for so cheap:damn:

8HATM7F.jpg

Trending

Latest posts