OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

S

syntax

I didn't think this was even possible, but it seems like Curry has gotten better and the Warriors as a team are even better. League fucked. :wow:

S

syntax

Damn we cudda had both JV and Drummond :/

Seriously tho stan van gundy is absolutely KILLING teams with that Reggie Jackson Andre Drummond pick and roll. Getting rid of greg monroe opened up a lot of opportunities for both Jackson and monroe. Reggie has way more space to dribble drive penetration and Drummond has more opportunities to rebound and score down low. Their literally a couple of good 3 point shooters away from being a top team in the east

S

syntax

Lol I'll take this good start with a grain of salt. NBA season is 82 gsmes, we still have 95% of the season left. Remember last year we started of well killing the East with talks of Lowry as mvp. Good times. One thing I like about this season is how much more we are involving JV. He's improved alot and he's actullay getting minutes in the 4th ! Gotta love having a big man that can hit FTs in thr clutch

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Are these raptors for real tho! They beating teams away from home.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Lol I'll take this good start with a grain of salt. NBA season is 82 gsmes, we still have 95% of the season left. Remember last year we started of well killing the East with talks of Lowry as mvp. Good times. One thing I like about this season is how much more we are involving JV. He's improved alot and he's actullay getting minutes in the 4th ! Gotta love having a big man that can hit FTs in thr clutch

That time Kyre Lowry had a big fat ass. He has lost 40 pounds sxb. They got 2 Dameers too

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This kid is doing work Walahi.:wow:
Jackson put up 40 too :wow1:These two are hella underrated combo.

I'm sure the Thunder regret their decisions of getting rid of Harden&Jackson every time these two put up huge numbers.:sass2:

The Latvian OG is way better than I thought walahi.

I'm cheesed the Knicks are doing well cuz the Raptors have their pick from the Bargnani trade :banderas:

@methylamine that L last night was tough damn refs:angryman:
:angryman:

Trending