OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

S

syntax

lol Kobe was trying do this last night

https://streamable.com/5i64
https://streamable.com/qua3

Dude had 40 points on 14/18 shooting from the field and fucking 8/11 from 3pt.

Goddamn brehs is this even fair anymore. Dude barely tries and he murks every defender teams put on him. Just like how we had the AI and Kobe generation of kids tryna cross everyone and hit fade aways, this generation of kids gnna be pulling up from 3 all the time.

So excited to see this guy play on Saturday. Can't believe I got lower bowl tickets to watch this legend, no doubt the best shooter the NBA has seen

Last edited by a moderator:
lol Kobe was trying do this last night

https://streamable.com/5i64
https://streamable.com/qua3

Dude had 40 points on 14/18 shooting from the field and fucking 8/11 from 3pt.

Goddamn brehs is this even fair anymore. Dude barely tries and he murks every defender teams put on him. Just like how we had the AI and Kobe generation of kids tryna cross everyone and hit fade aways, this generation of kids gnna be pulling up from 3 all the time.

So excited to see this guy play on Saturday. Can't believe I got lower bowl tickets to watch this legend, no doubt the best shooter the NBA has seen

Yoooo walahi that's dope bro! ACC will be poppin off, I think the Raps can keep it close, they played well against them last game. Either way you're gonna see a crazy Steph performance or a great game. You go to a lot of games?

S

syntax

Yeah man I try to go to a couple every year. Last year I sneaked into a playoff game too lol one of my niggas works security at the ACC

S

syntax

How did you sneak into a playoff game? Wasn't it sold out?
It was but some people never came to the game for whatever reason. I guess that happens when 20k people are scheduled.

We were in the maple leaf square. The place outside the arena that has like thousands of people watching the game on a big screen. My.boy is a usher in the stadium and seen some empty seats. He texted me to come thru the arena entrance and the ticket guys there are his boys so they let us in. We tried every other home playoff game to make that miracle happen again but nah it flopped.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
@syntax ..have some ridiculous sign so you can appear on tv cause I'm gonna be watching it on my Amazon fire kody on TSN :diddyswag::rejoice::letmeeat:

This kody shit bro..I can watch so many Western countries' local channels for free :win:

S

syntax

@syntax ..have some ridiculous sign so you can appear on tv cause I'm gonna be watching it on my Amazon fire kody on TSN :diddyswag::rejoice::letmeeat:

This kody shit bro..I can watch so many Western countries' local channels for free :win:

Lol nah too lazy to do that sign shit

War horta mind explaining this kodi thing. I've heard about it on the tech forums I go to but I'm not sure how it works. Personally I use ballstreams. They have a special deal before season starts. 59.99 for entire season. 720p 60fps smooth af game play. HD archived games so u can watch anything again. They also show inside NBA TV and they archive that. You can also watch every single ncaa March madness game in full glorious HD. They got a mobile app, so u can watch on a iPhone or Android or any tablet. My favorite feature is getting to choose weather u want the local announcers or the away announcers or national tv (epsn or tnt ) announcers.

ballstreams.com
U probably don't need it tho since u have kodi

Last edited by a moderator:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
It is very simple ...you buy the Amazon fire kodi from BestBuy..you just need a code manipulator dude to install it , in our case we have a homeboy who has done it for almost all of us ...then you can watch anything ..one time payment of $50...no more cable needed ..just a powerful internet speed

S

syntax

At 37 Vino is dunking on youngins :wow::wow1:
@syntax @Solid Look at Howard he like glad that ain't me.
1408.gif

:dead: at Dwight tho.

Trending

Latest posts