OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Ingram is untouchable. Hart who is decent two way player and Kuzma would go to the Spurs.

We can also see a 3 team trade tbh. This summer FA is gonna be one for the ages.

Signing Deng was retarded smh couldn't move him cause of his contract.

BTW good to see you around akhi. You're og SS NBA member.

Yeah I agree BI has mad potential to become a Superstar and he can play PG.

Hart is nice SG that can shoot 3's and is a 3 and D guy on defense. Kuzma is an All Star level potential player.

3 team trade might happen say like the Nets would be involved in taking Deng's contract. This FA Magic and Rob are gonna bring in Superstars.

Yep fam I am a Lakers fan since day 1. Bleed purple and gold.

What do you think about Julius Randle's FA?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yeah I agree BI has mad potential to become a Superstar and he can play PG.

Hart is nice SG that can shoot 3's and is a 3 and D guy on defense. Kuzma is an All Star level potential player.

3 team trade might happen say like the Nets would be involved in taking Deng's contract. This FA Magic and Rob are gonna bring in Superstars.

Yep fam I am a Lakers fan since day 1. Bleed purple and gold.

What do you think about Julius Randle's FA?

Don Julio is my guy bro. Him and DLO are my guys. I want him to stay he's improved a lot. Surely if Kuzma and them get traded he's gotta be resigned.

Don Julio is my guy bro. Him and DLO are my guys. I want him to stay he's improved a lot. Surely if Kuzma and them get traded he's gotta be resigned.
You Lakers fans are delusional. Aduunka fanska ugu xun waaye uff . You think you're getting every star in FA. Naga amusa!!! And why do you think Lebron is coming to the Lakers when he can easily go to the Finals every year in the weak East? Lebron will most likely go to Philly to team up with Simmons and Embiid and my Raptors on the other hand will acquire Kawhi since Pop is not fond of trading with Western teams . Therefore Kawhi will beat beat Lebron like he did in 2014 and bring my team to the finals. #WetheNorth

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You Lakers fans are delusional. Aduunka fanska ugu xun waaye uff . You think you're getting every star in FA. Naga amusa!!! And why do you think Lebron is coming to the Lakers when he can easily go to the Finals every year in the weak East? Lebron will most likely go to Philly to team up with Simmons and Embiid and my Raptors on the other hand will acquire Kawhi since Pop is not fond of trading with Western teams . Therefore Kawhi will beat beat Lebron like he did in 2014 and bring my team to the finals. #WetheNorth

Are you brain dead? How are we delusional? We can sign two max contracts. This isn't like when Kobe left us and had bums and no one wanted to join us even though we could sign good FA. 2018 is different much different and if you can't see it you're just a hater. We have everything in place to bring in the likes of PG, Kawhi and Lebron.

If you read my posts I've literally said Pop would prefer to trade Kawhi to the east than to us. All that can change if 3 team trades happens which is likely.

Lebron is not staying in the east. Do you actually think he wants to lose to the Warriors again? The west is too much for Lebron to handle plus Boston will be much better when Kyrie and Hayward come back. Lebron took kids to 7 games if Kyrie alone was healthy Boston goes to the finals. :manny:
Like it or not Lebron will come to the west. Another super team will be made in the west. :manny:

You're a Raptors fan LMAO idk why I responded to you. Your team is a joke walahi pipe down.

Are you brain dead? How are we delusional? We can sign two max contracts. This isn't like when Kobe left us and had bums and no one wanted to join us even though we could sign good FA. 2018 is different much different and if you can't see it you're just a hater. We have everything in place to bring in the likes of PG, Kawhi and Lebron.

If you read my posts I've literally said Pop would prefer to trade Kawhi to the east than to us. All that can change if 3 team trades happens which is likely.

Lebron is not staying in the east. Do you actually think he wants to lose to the Warriors again? The west is too much for Lebron to handle plus Boston will be much better when Kyrie and Hayward come back. Lebron took kids to 7 games if Kyrie alone was healthy Boston goes to the finals. :manny:
Like it or not Lebron will come to the west. Another super team will be made in the west. :manny:

You're a Raptors fan LMAO idk why I responded to you. Your team is a joke walahi pipe down.
At least I am from Toronto you're probably a cunug oo shaqo la'aan living in Minnesota mad that the Timberwolves are trash.

Also , I really don't care if Le3-6 goes to the West, less stress for me as my team only has trouble with the Cavs and no one else . Celtics are not a problem as we've beaten them with Kyrie in the season . I'm fully aware the Lakers have the cap space to get PG, Lebron and Kawhi but last year so many Lakers fans were saying the same thing . Lakers fans are known to boast about getting star players but end up not getting one LOL. Alhamdullilah iska dheh hadaa hal habo heshiin . In the meantime , have fun with with Lonzo and BBB.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
At least I am from Toronto you're probably a cunug oo shaqo la'aan living in Minnesota mad that the Timberwolves are trash.
That's the best you could come up with lmao
Says Xalimo from the block. Which ciyaal suuq is taking you around the block this week? :pachah1:

Gucci waaku arka:chrisfreshhah:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Also , I really don't care if Le3-6 goes to the West, less stress for me as my team only has trouble with the Cavs and no one else . Celtics are not a problem as we've beaten them with Kyrie in the season . I'm fully aware the Lakers have the cap space to get PG, Lebron and Kawhi but last year so many Lakers fans were saying the same thing . Lakers fans are known to boast about getting star players but end up not getting one LOL. Alhamdullilah iska dheh hadaa hal habo heshiin . In the meantime , have fun with with Lonzo and BBB.

Listen too much back and forth nac nac ma fiicna. You think we won't sign the big boys soo ma aha? Let's back on this thread come July. We'll see who's right or wrong. If Lakers get Kawhi and come I'll take you through the block:mjlaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bandwagon? Nigga I've been supporting the Lakers with bums like Hill, Sacre, Kelly, Johnson, Price etc foh with the bandwagon shit.

You've been in the forums with me since it was created in 2015 go find my Lakers posts.

Just cause Kobe left you think I'd hop on another team. :birdman:

Bandwagon? Nigga I've been supporting the Lakers with bums like Hill, Sacre, Kelly, Johnson, Price etc foh with the bandwagon shit.

You've been in the forums with me since it was created in 2015 go find my Lakers posts.

Just cause Kobe left you think I'd hop on another team. :birdman:
35258092_228232121114379_7360623177023619072_n(1).jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Draft comes on in like 30 minutes.

This summer for the NBA is gonna be one for the ages.

Who do you guys like in the draft?

I can't stand Trae Young.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
My boy and Bosniak brother got picked by the Brooklyn Nets, 29th pick. And they are going to keep him. Bosniak scoring machine.

:salute:

Mohamed
Draft comes on in like 30 minutes.

This summer for the NBA is gonna be one for the ages.

Who do you guys like in the draft?

I can't stand Trae Young.
Mohamed Bamba will be a beast although it irratates me how they call him 'Mo' why shorten the name and not name like Michael.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Harden did his thing so did LeBron but I gotta give the edge to Harden. :manny:

Still fired by the Raptors smh.

Sixth man like Lou Will. Former Laker now a Clipper. :ileycry:

:ehh:

Well deserved Oladipo balled out. He should've played better in the closing stages of game 6 tho. The goalatend was bulshit.

https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1011418094458298373?s=19
Not my rookie. :camby: This nigga a sophomore anyway.

Spida was my ROTY. Plays in a harder conference and led a young inexperienced team to 5th place.

Trending

Latest posts