OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Doc got tired of his son and traded him to the Wizards and deal with gang sign throwing Wall.:pachah1:

I think DJ is gone too.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lost to much respect for PG. He chose money over playing with Bron in his favorite team growing up and home town.

Hope he enjoys Westbrook's ball hogging more.

Hope now we resign Don Julio. :rejoice:

W
@Xalimo from da block @Gucci mane
:mjpls::mjswag:

I feast my niggas.:eating::ahh:

No more Lakers FA banter. :dabcasar:

We've resigned KCP. More shit is about to go down. :wowsweat:
for
@Xalimo from da block @Gucci mane
:mjpls::mjswag:

I feast my niggas.:eating::ahh:

No more Lakers FA banter. :dabcasar:

We've resigned KCP. More shit is about to go down. :wowsweat:
W for signing Lebron , but what haopened to this 'big 3 ' you were talking about Kawhi and PG13?

Meanwhile , I'm sipping my tea as the east is up for graps and the Raptors will rule the east (although we have to fight against a Kyrie Celtics team). And i'm not even worried abot the 76ers lol u ovb

JaVale
Lavar
Bron
Lance

Jist need Boogie to have TV show about the Lakers.:pachah1:
W for signing lebron but what happened to this 'big 3 ' talk u were saying and PG13 and Kawhi?

Meanwhile I'm sipping my tea as the East is the Raptors ( although we have to battle the healthy Celtics ) and the 76ers are not even on my mind as they are overrated and got gentlemen swept by the star-less Celtics.

Also , let's not act like the Lakers with Lebron can possibly beat the Warriors let alone the Rockets . .:pachah1:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
W

for

W for signing Lebron , but what haopened to this 'big 3 ' you were talking about Kawhi and PG13?

Meanwhile , I'm sipping my tea as the east is up for graps and the Raptors will rule the east (although we have to fight against a Kyrie Celtics team). And i'm not even worried abot the 76ers lol u ovb

W for signing lebron but what happened to this 'big 3 ' talk u were saying and PG13 and Kawhi?

Meanwhile I'm sipping my tea as the East is the Raptors ( although we have to battle the healthy Celtics ) and the 76ers are not even on my mind as they are overrated and got gentlemen swept by the star-less Celtics.

Also , let's not act like the Lakers with Lebron can possibly beat the Warriors let alone the Rockets . .:pachah1:

Either we're gonna trade for Kawhi or sign him next summer.
Btw you can't give me an L for PG. Most people thought he'd be a Laker. He himself said the only team he'd sign with would be the Lakers. In the end he chose money.:manny:

The East is gonna be hilarious lol. First time ever we won't have players like Wade and Bron as top dogs. Skip said East belongs to Embiid lol and The Greek Freak was like :gucciwhat:

These niggas forgetting Kyrie is still plays in the conference. :camby:
He's the best player now. It's his conference.

I heard you guys and Celtics fans had parades when the Bron news broke out.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Do you regret firing Casey?:cosbyhmm:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
This fucking league man.

No other team has earned my disrespect like these Warriors.

Trending

Latest posts