OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Either we're gonna trade for Kawhi or sign him next summer.
Btw you can't give me an L for PG. Most people thought he'd be a Laker. He himself said the only team he'd sign with would be the Lakers. In the end he chose money.:manny:

The East is gonna be hilarious lol. First time ever we won't have players like Wade and Bron as top dogs. Skip said East belongs to Embiid lol and The Greek Freak was like :gucciwhat:

These niggas forgetting Kyrie is still plays in the conference. :camby:
He's the best player now. It's his conference.

I heard you guys and Celtics fans had parades when the Bron news broke out.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Do you regret firing Casey?:cosbyhmm:
Yes but did you know the style of play the raptors adopted wasn't because of dwayne casey ? it was actually our new coachs idea . Apperently , he's a mastermind and can be the brad stevens of our team. I'm actually happy Czsey got fired , his in game adjustments were wack af and always used ISO ball which killed us . Anyways seems like Demarcus is on the Warriors now LOL . Lebron must hate himself for joining the Lakers

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yes but did you know the style of play the raptors adopted wasn't because of dwayne casey ? it was actually our new coachs idea . Apperently , he's a mastermind and can be the brad stevens of our team. I'm actually happy Czsey got fired , his in game adjustments were wack af and always used ISO ball which killed us . Anyways seems like Demarcus is on the Warriors now LOL . Lebron must hate himself for joining the Lakers

Interesting.

Btw with no Bron in the east. Lowry and DeRozan have no excuses now. If you guys at least don't make it to the ECF :drakekidding:

Not many teams wanted to take a risk on Boogie. :manny: Warriors have nothing to lose. He can come back the final game of the playoffs it wouldn't matter to them.
With other teams they need someone who can put in work not someone who's most likely to miss the whole season.

I'm the biggest Kobe fan but I have so much respect for Bron now.
Bron could've stayed in the east and kept bullying the Raptors and Celtics but he said nah been doing that most of my career it's becoming boring. :lolbron:

Interesting.

Btw with no Bron in the east. Lowry and DeRozan have no excuses now. If you guys at least don't make it to the ECF :drakekidding:

Not many teams wanted to take a risk on Boogie. :manny: Warriors have nothing to lose. He can come back the final game of the playoffs it wouldn't matter to them.
With other teams they need someone who can put in work not someone who's most likely to miss the whole season.

Bron could've stayed in the east and kept bullying the Raptors and Celtics but he said nah been doing that most of my career it's becoming boring. :lolbron:[/QUOhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BktmBSBFs8a/?taken-by=ballgod

Interesting.

Bron could've stayed in the east and kept bullying the Raptors and Celtics but he said nah been doing that most of my career it's becoming boring. :lolbron:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Word is Kawhi and DeRozan are gonna switch teams. Idk why the Raptors would agree to this deal. :gucciwhat:
You trade DeRozan and get a one year rental. :ivers:

DeRozan is pissed. :lolbron:Bron is gonna whip him more now that he'll be Spurs player.:chrisfreshhah:
20180718_013757.jpg

Haha I didn't see your earlier post my bad.
How's this gonna work out tho? Kawhi doesn't even wanna play for y'all.
Kawhi is very interesting . The guy doesn't even have IG , isn't social and allpws his uncle to talk for him . I would've liked Demar+Kawhi but things happen . We'll see what happens after 1 year if he changes his mind and stays or if he doesn't and we do a rebuild . Im ok with both. The nigga is sketchy tho but thats what happens when you see your dad killed in front of you

Trending

Latest posts