OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I’m getting tired of cavs vs warriors. Y’all think there is going to be any off season trades?

Any free agents going anywhere

Yeah this Cavs vs Warriors series has going for 4 straight yrs now!

I had my money on Houston but CP3 couldn't buy a extra hamstring.

I think PG13 is going to the Lakers. And I think they might trade for Kawhi Leonard.

Even LeBron might join the Lakers this off season.

Towns might get traded.

AD might get traded.

Boogie can leave.

A lot of possibilities can happen this summer.

Can't wait to see fam.

Sheikh

VIP
George Hill and JR Smith really cost the game for the Cavs.

So much for LeBron's 51 points. :bell:

Dek3JJQVAAAD0q2.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
KD went off. An all time performance. :wow::wow1:
Splash brothers were brick brothers tonight :ohlord:
My guy did everything to go up 3-0

Lebum had help tonight and still couldn't take advantage of the splash brothers having an off night. It was literally Cavs vs Durant:damn:

Lebum to be 3-6 on Friday IA.:ahh:

KD went off. An all time performance. :wow::wow1:
Splash brothers were brick brothers tonight :ohlord:
My guy did everything to go up 3-0

Lebum had help tonight and still couldn't take advantage of the splash brothers having an off night. It was literally Cavs vs Durant:damn:

Lebum to be 3-6 on Friday IA.:ahh:
LOL As a Raptors fan I enjoy watching Lebron lose

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Lebron quitting in the last 4 minutes was the biggest move I've ever seen in basketball history. I'm still disgusted by that display. Absolutely outrageous and reprehensible behavior. If I was a cavs fan in that court today, I would of thrown my drink at the man and left the fucking stadium. What a fucking .

Lebron quitting in the last 4 minutes was the biggest move I've ever seen in basketball history. I'm still disgusted by that display. Absolutely outrageous and reprehensible behavior. If I was a cavs fan in that court today, I would of thrown my drink at the man and left the fucking stadium. What a fucking .

His teammates quit on him the whole series. He did more than enough during the playoffs so I have a hard time believing people were mad at him for sitting the last 4 minutes. If anything, they should be mad at the garbage supporting cast.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Kawhi is done with Spurs. He fancies my Lakers:ahh: Problem is I don't think Pop wants him in the west. If somehow he gives us Kawhi and we send Kuzma and others to Spurs I'll go to San Antonio myself and kiss Pops feet. :mjlaugh:

NBA needs Lakers to be relevant again man. PG, Lebron and Kawhi on the Lakers:ohdamn: I'd run around the block naked if it happens. :stevej:

Sheikh

VIP
Kawhi is done with Spurs. He fancies my Lakers:ahh: Problem is I don't think Pop wants him in the west. If somehow he gives us Kawhi and we send Kuzma and others to Spurs I'll go to San Antonio myself and kiss Pops feet. :mjlaugh:

NBA needs Lakers to be relevant again man. PG, Lebron and Kawhi on the Lakers:ohdamn: I'd run around the block naked if it happens. :stevej:

Kawhi, PG13, Bron, Lonzo, > KD, Klay, Curry Draymond.

Kawhi wants to be traded to the Lakers. Woj reported fam.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Kawhi, PG13, Bron, Lonzo, > KD, Klay, Curry Draymond.

Kawhi wants to be traded to the Lakers. Woj reported fam.

That's what I said in my first sentence lol he wants us but question is will Pop allow it or trade him to the east.

Sheikh

VIP
That's what I said in my first sentence lol he wants us but question is will Pop allow it or trade him to the east.

Imagine if the Spurs took Luol Deng and of the young core of the Lakers like Ingram for Kawhi? Kawhi has the leverage in my opinion.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Imagine if the Spurs took Luol Deng and of the young core of the Lakers like Ingram for Kawhi? Kawhi has the leverage in my opinion.
Ingram is untouchable. Hart who is decent two way player and Kuzma would go to the Spurs.

We can also see a 3 team trade tbh. This summer FA is gonna be one for the ages.

Signing Deng was retarded smh couldn't move him cause of his contract.

BTW good to see you around akhi. You're og SS NBA member.