OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Exactly fam that sweep was so humiliating. You guys won a franchise record 59 games 1st seed too. And to show it you lost to LeBron and a d league squad.

At least in 2016 the Rapters took LeBron to 6 games. Ever since it's been sweeping. :pachah1:

At least the Somalis in Ohio can appreciate the Cavs success.
We Somalis in Canada have been humiliated by this Nigga multiple times

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Really hope CP3 is alright.

This series should be the NBA Finals smh

Lebum or the young Celtics wont beat these two teams.

Green:donkey: is getting exposed nacalada:rejoice:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Kkkkkk
It's rigged alright.
Bottling game 6.
Missing 27 3's in a row in game 7.:mjlol:
Warriors been here and done this. They know how to make adjustments when things aren't working for them.
The last two games Warriors started slow but finished strong.
Ofc missing CP3 is a huge blow to the Rockets but c'mon man when things are working for you why change it.
Especially game 7. Rockets were gettin good looks in the first two halfs. Capelo was beasting. Rockets left that for their usual shoot till your arms get sore LMAO
Literally same thing as Celtics did in game 7 against the Cavs. In the Celtics game while the game was close, Rozier who was shit most of the game and Brown/Smart started just chucking up shots. They kept doing that till Cavs were out of reach. :chrisfreshhah:

In game 7 of the Rockets and Warriors. Ariza and Green did the same. :chrisfreshhah:
You can't really expect to go 0-27 against the Warriors and win a game. :mjlol:

Harden was fatigued out and these other bums shot themselves out of the game.

Niggas were up 3-2 and bottled it. Miss me with the refs helped bullhit.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Kkkkkk
It's rigged alright.
Bottling game 6.
Missing 27 3's in a row in game 7.:mjlol:
Warriors been here and done this. They know how to make adjustments when things aren't working for them.
The last two games Warriors started slow but finished strong.
Ofc missing CP3 is a huge blow to the Rockets but c'mon man when things are working for you why change it.
Especially game 7. Rockets were gettin good looks in the first two halfs. Capelo was beasting. Rockets left that for their usual shoot till your arms get sore LMAO
Literally same thing as Celtics did in game 7 against the Cavs. In the Celtics game while the game was close, Rozier who was shit most of the game and Brown/Smart started just chucking up shots. They kept doing that till Cavs were out of reach. :chrisfreshhah:

In game 7 of the Rockets and Warriors. Ariza and Green did the same. :chrisfreshhah:
You can't really expect to go 0-27 against the Warriors and win a game. :mjlol:

Harden was fatigued out and these other bums shot themselves out of the game.

Niggas were up 3-2 and bottled it. Miss me with the refs helped bullhit.

CP3 deserved to play game 7.

James Harden and the Rockets had 2 tries to win the series and go to the Finals.

And in game 7 Harden was dancing doing behind the back passes to Capela in the 1st half.

You know what they say.

''You live by the three you die by the three.''

Rockets vs Cavs

Or Rockets vs Celtics would had been a better match up.

Now can LeBron really steal 2 games from the Warriors?

With that type of roster.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
CP3 deserved to play game 7.

James Harden and the Rockets had 2 tries to win the series and go to the Finals.

And in game 7 Harden was dancing doing behind the back passes to Capela in the 1st half.

You know what they say.

''You live by the three you die by the three.''

Rockets vs Cavs

Or Rockets vs Celtics would had been a better match up.

Now can LeBron really steal 2 games from the Warriors?

With that type of roster.
Warriors live by the 3 too. Ball and Looney were struggling against Capela. They were going in more in the first two halfs than all of sudden stopped and went to shoot 3's and hope it goes in.

Harden can't defend KD and attack. He was worn out. Warriors knew this would happen and took advantage.

I don't blame him I blame those role players who didn't do their part.

Cavs won't win away from home.
I think Warriors will win 5 or 6.
Lebum has done the best he could with this roster. Too man inconsistent playe to carry.
Man needs to drop at least 40 points a game to get a W.
It's gonna be harder against the Warriors.

He's gonna run away again. 3-6 is needed walle..

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Warriors live by the 3 too. Ball and Looney were struggling against Capela. They were going in more in the first two halfs than all of sudden stopped and went to shoot 3's and hope it goes in.

Harden can't defend KD and attack. He was worn out. Warriors knew this would happen and took advantage.

I don't blame him I blame those role players who didn't do their part.

Cavs won't win away from home.
I think Warriors will win 5 or 6.
Lebum has done the best he could with this roster. Too man inconsistent playe to carry.
Man needs to drop at least 40 points a game to get a W.
It's gonna be harder against the Warriors.

He's gonna run away again. 3-6 is needed walle..

I agree sxb if CP3 was playing for sure Harden wouldn't been worn out.

Harden 2-13 from three. Eric Gordon was 2-12 from three. And Trevor Ariza was 0-9 from three.

What type of mediocre shooting was that?

They could had been making easy 2's layups to build their lead in the 3rd quarter.

Capela was the efficient one.

I predict PG13 and LeBron will sign with the Lakers this off season.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ngl Lebum and co did well in the first half. Unlike Houston they slowed down the pace of the game.

We're in the famous 3rd Q now tho. Warriors are different beast in the third Q.:damn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I agree sxb if CP3 was playing for sure Harden wouldn't been worn out.

Harden 2-13 from three. Eric Gordon was 2-12 from three. And Trevor Ariza was 0-9 from three.

What type of mediocre shooting was that?

They could had been making easy 2's layups to build their lead in the 3rd quarter.

Capela was the efficient one.

I predict PG13 and LeBron will sign with the Lakers this off season.

My Lakers don't have enough to beat the Warriors. We'll
just get PG.

If Lebum decides to come West he'll join CP3 and Harden.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
JR Smith right now :mjhaps:

Dek23iHUEAAqU4F.jpg:large

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You have that bottler Hill taking a clutch FT and JR Smith being JR Smith in a final:deadpeter:

Lebum can drop 60 and they'll still lose. :manny:
Warriors can beat you in so many ways. Slow down the game, play as fast as them it doesn't matter they always adjust. Can't say the same for the Cavs.

Trending

Latest posts