OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Raptors,

Welcome to the big boys game. This is the time you earn your keep but y'all got decimated. Even your gangbangers are cream puff compared to ours.

We the frozen North :mjlol:.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My team (okc) ain't in the play offs no more I'm not really excited for any other team besides the celtics. After seeing terry rozier destroy Eric Bledsoe ankles I have become a fan of him. I hope the rockets eliminate the jazz as well. Harden better not get eliminated by joe ingles.

Imagine being eliminated by manu Ginobli and the next season being eliminated by joe ingles.

At that point u just got to quit the league

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
And before anyone says "how come your not a mavs fan or a spurs or rockets fan since you live in Texas"

Over the years I was usually hopppign teams never really watched a specific team.i was hopping from being a cavs fan to a clippers fan and etc.

Last year was when I decided that I wanted to stick with a team. So I started watching games more often but the games I saw the most were okc games. Decided to ride with okc. Wallahi i was bummed that my nigga oladipo was traded to the pacers. I was hoping they were going to trade Roberson and kanter for Paul George. But I am happy because my Niggas oladipo and sabonks was flourishing on the pacers this season.

I'm happy my team made it to the playoffs too but it was sketchy. I was scared they weren't going to make it cause they didn't show that much chemistry in the games I watched.hopefully pg stays I don't want the dude leaving.

And before anyone says "how come your not a mavs fan or a spurs or rockets fan since you live in Texas"

Over the years I was usually hopppign teams never really watched a specific team.i was hopping from being a cavs fan to a clippers fan and etc.

Last year was when I decided that I wanted to stick with a team. So I started watching games more often but the games I saw the most were okc games. Decided to ride with okc. Wallahi i was bummed that my nigga oladipo was traded to the pacers. I was hoping they were going to trade Roberson and kanter for Paul George. But I am happy because my Niggas oladipo and sabonks was flourishing on the pacers this season.

I'm happy my team made it to the playoffs too but it was sketchy. I was scared they weren't going to make it cause they didn't show that much chemistry in the games I watched.hopefully pg stays I don't want the dude leaving.
Paul George was exposed. "Playoff P"
:chrisfreshhah:
Carmelo is washed up and a fraud

The whole okc team is cancerous.

they shouldve kept oladibo imo .paul G only good in the regular season and most likely leaving okc , melo is straight trash .i actually thought they will make it to the finals vs raptors but it looks like they both coming short.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Raptors def catching that sweep.

BDibAuO.jpg

As if you Canadian geeljires didn't have it bad enough. You guys are killing each other AND witnessing Lebron finessing your team, again :drakelaugh:. Issa L

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Looks like Bron destroyed his city LeBronto for a third consecutive yr.

We the North?

More like ''we the worst''

DeMar Derozan went missing tho.

DcpHKpcVwAAlvmu.jpg

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
:ileycry:
wallahi embarrasing sweep .we finished second best record in the league with top 3 defense and offense :snoop:.waste season

Exactly fam that sweep was so humiliating. You guys won a franchise record 59 games 1st seed too. And to show it you lost to LeBron and a d league squad.

At least in 2016 the Rapters took LeBron to 6 games. Ever since it's been sweeping. :pachah1:

At least the Somalis in Ohio can appreciate the Cavs success.

Trending

Latest posts