OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

yeah hopefully they can step up i was watching game 7,and dragic was going off and the whole time i was thinking why lowry couldn't play like that

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@kernel Webb was acting like he had a bet on Spurs winning.
My ni99a Lamidrange is balling :wow: Ain't no one can guard him.

Yo Lowry sending game to OT :wow: Mf were clowning on him on Twitter for a good minute and all of a sudden they on his nuts.:cryinglaughsmiley:

I'm against fans leaving the court :pacspit: Raptor fans did a Heat fans :pacspit: I don't think they should be let back in :pacspit: Support your teams till the last whistle hoyadiin cune.:angryman:

yea wallahi if heat fans left early they always get crucified. i left some games early af..i know everyone says this but niggas are really out here tryna beat traffic lool. Sometimes it takes me a good 1 hour to get home, when usually i would get home in 15 min :wow:

but yo good game for raps i guess. Amber rose needs to keep giving T ross more siil so he keeps playing well

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Amber rose needs to keep giving T ross more siil so he keeps playing well
:russ::deadmanny:

Naw bro some ain't trying to beat traffic but dipping cause the team finna take an L.:lol:

Damn...cavs are eating Atlanta food. Looks like it's gnna be a easy sweep.

On the other hand, I'm really scared for tmmrw. I hope Lowry gets out of this shooting slump he's in

Kevin love probably gnna win a ring but at the cost of taking the respek out of his name. Remember when he was the undisputed best PF in the game with the most double doubles back to back seasons. At least he didn't go the Melo route and sacrifice money for rings

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bruh Love ain't winning shit. As long as the Warriors and Spurs are around the chip will stay with the West.:dance:

Yea he used to be a beast but now he runs around the 3 line lmao. Dude dislikes posting up now.:lol:

Bruh Love ain't winning shit. As long as the Warriors and Spurs are around the chip will stay with the West.:dance:

Yea he used to be a beast but now he runs around the 3 line lmao. Dude dislikes posting up now.:lol:

He dislikes posting cuz thats not what the team is about, their about htting perimeter shots and giving room for Kyrie and Lebron to attack the rim. Remember eventually bosh became that. They turned him into a 3pt shooter and he actually was kinda wet from there. Difference between Love and bosh tho is that bosh was better at posting up and the best big man perimeter defender, especially pick and roll defence. Love is soo shit defensively wallahi. Still tho he bangs his 3s and a lot of other niggas on that team can hit treys. Cavs are just as good at shooting 3s as the warriors/spurs. Except they have two superstars, kyrie and bron, that can create for themselves any moment or dish it out for a 3. Their my pick to win it this year cuz warriors gonna be so tired by the time they get to the WCF. Steph will be rusty. Im praying for a lebron vs spurs part 3 finals. I think this cavs team can beat them in a 7 game series

Kkkkkkkkkkkk @Air Jalam I seen this on Mo speights snapchat earlier

ferDpwR.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hopefully the Heat do work. They had me heated on Thursday with them first half 11 TO's.

Smh Grizzlies fir3d Joerger after 3 s3asons.:snoop: He had a deplated roster and still made the postseason. They'r3 gonna regret firing him.

Trending

Latest posts