OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Raptors are trash. They're going to get swept in the Eastern Conference Finals. Let's get the brooms ready. Then we will get the brooms out again for LeBarbie to sweep his trash ass.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Raptors are trash. They're going to get swept in the Eastern Conference Finals. Let's get the brooms ready. Then we will get the brooms out again for LeBarbie to sweep his trash ass.
Yup Lebum and his boys will sweep them without trying. I keep telling ya'll Raptors and Hawks are pretenders.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yup Lebum and his boys will sweep them without trying. I keep telling ya'll Raptors and Hawks are pretenders.
Nah nigga we contenders everyone was saying miami gon sweep us or we wont get passed first round.

We still in the playoffs dispite our two best players playing like shit

Nah nigga we contenders everyone was saying miami gon sweep us or we wont get passed first round.

We still in the playoffs dispite our two best players playing like shit
we gonna force these Americans to watch us kkkk you can tell they get a bit disappointed whenever we win obamadatazz

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Pistons swept
Hawks swept
Raptors without their starting C will be swept next if they beat the Heat.:hemad:

What is it with NBA and timeouts and adverts. The whole thing seems incredibly scripted. Obviously the coaches want to make the most of what they're given (timeouts etc). Also, the playoffs seems so rigged how teams come back from so many points down to continue a series. It all smells a bit fishy

No Valanciunas for the pretenders for the r3st of th3 seri3s.:ohdamn:

Lol if anything this playoffs showed we aren't pretenders, but we used to be for the past 2 playoffs. Our best players r having nba record low shooting in the playoffs bur yet here we are 2 games away from ECF.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Thunder tie the seri3s 2-2 KD had a monster game. KD needs to take over more. Westbrook takes too many shots and most are bricks.:cryinglaughsmiley:

@kernel All I'm saying is ya'll ain't ready for the Cavs.:damn:

waiting for this raps game tonight all day has me like :mjsuitcry: I hope we don't f*ck up, but knowing toronto sports I'm sure we'll find a way to f*ck this up

Trending