OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Hornets from down 0-2 to up 3-2:wow:
No one gave them a chance.

Alhamdulilah for this.

I really didn't think Toronto had any chance of beating the Miami Heat. But Toronto has much better chances going up against Charlotte.

I'd hate to see what Dwyane Wade would do to Toronto. And then add Joe Johnson, Hassan Whiteside, and Goran Dragic.

Whiteside alone would give Jonas Valanciunas a difficult time in the paint, further lowering Toronto's chances of victory.

Damn Stanley ripped the Cavs :damn::sheed:

This rookie got swept by the Cavs and now he wants to talk all this against them. There's nothing "real" about this kid.

He should keep his mouth closed, get back in the gym and work on his game, and come back next season to face off against LeBron James again.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
nah to early fam. gs are stacked so they wont even need him till spurs

Its going as I predicted it fam, GSW vs Spurs in west con.fin. Spurs coming out all guns blazing. Trust me its going to be a Cavs vs Spurs at the end.

Your boys Raptors, gonna choke soon. I can see it coming :lolbron:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This rookie got swept by the Cavs and now he wants to talk all this against them. There's nothing "real" about this kid.

He should keep his mouth closed, get back in the gym and work on his game, and come back next season to face off against LeBron James again.
Waa iska ciyaal bro Lebron will own him the next few years and theirs nothing he or his team can do about it.:lol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Its going as I predicted it fam, GSW vs Spurs in west con.fin. Spurs coming out all guns blazing. Trust me its going to be a Cavs vs Spurs at the end.

Your boys Raptors, gonna choke soon. I can see it coming :lolbron:
if they choke this series im forever not watching these bums

derozan can f*ck to gope he signs with lakers

poor mans kobe

Nah man raps got this. That last game so important for DeMar..confidence goes a long way for someone as brick as him :lolbron:

All bias and homerism aside raptors have the better roster and the better team. PG needs to show the f*ck up tmmrw and go HAM....which he has been doing all series so I'm scared :mjsuitcry:

Low-key I want us to lose tmmrw and win on Sunday so I can go to the Air Canada Centre again and turn up downtown toronto all fucking night after we win

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Nah man raps got this. That last game so important for DeMar..confidence goes a long way for someone as brick as him :lolbron:

All bias and homerism aside raptors have the better roster and the better team. PG needs to show the f*ck up tmmrw and go HAM....which he has been doing all series so I'm scared :mjsuitcry:

Low-key I want us to lose tmmrw and win on Sunday so I can go to the Air Canada Centre again and turn up downtown toronto all fucking night after we win
same walahi, but then i remember 2014 :ohlord: . just get it over with and exorcise those demons man, we can turn up in round 2

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

You got your wish
Y'all losing 90-69 right now :damn: Hope y'all don't choke in game 7.:lol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
We just hired Walton :kanyehmm:
I swear if Jim fuks up this ima go down to LA myself and knock his ass out.

I forgot to mention Kings are looking to trade Boogie in the summer. Apparently he's disrupting teamates with his mood swings.:lol: Where do y'all think he'll end up?

i don't recognize this team they play like the 76ers :drakewtf:
i would pull trigger on a cousins trade he wouldn't choke like these clowns

j3sN1hO.jpg
j3sN1hO
You got your wish
Y'all losing 90-69 right now :damn: Hope y'all don't choke in game 7.:lol:

Imma pull a Jason Terry and gaurutee a game 7 WIN. It's a shame we lost. Downtown Toronto was packed with fans caawo and we were all ready to celebrate our first time going to the 2nd round since 2001. My bad for blurry pic but there was so many people out tonight at jurassic park it was so lit.
j3sN1hO

YqLpIy9

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Walker tried his best to bring back the Hornets but the Flash was too clutch.:wow:

The doqon cadaan who made the Flash mad :mindblown::what:
He made him sit down :dead::deadmanny:
:cryinglaughsmiley: