OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Cousins should join Wizards. It's easier to make it to playoffs when on the East.

Lakers are bout to be trash next season too. They need to seriously fix that roster, maybe cousins should join and Walton of all people? He is inexperienced they should of went with Kevin Mchale or even blatt lol.

But man ECF Pacers vs Cavs would be nice.

Cousins should join Wizards. It's easier to make it to playoffs when on the East.

Lakers are bout to be trash next season too. They need to seriously fix that roster, maybe cousins should join and Walton of all people? He is inexperienced they should of went with Kevin Mchale or even blatt lol.

But man ECF Pacers vs Cavs would be nice.

I'm too pissed off about the Raptor game to comment.

But DeMarcus Cousins wouldn't fit in the Wizards. He's too ball-dominant, and he's a low-post threat so he needs shooters to help space the floor for him. John Wall is not a great shooter, he's an inside scorer too which would make the defense's job easier when defending them.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Blatt :drakekidding: Ain't no one gonna respeck that nacas after how Lebum and his boys made him look.

I agree we have shit squad but I'll take my chance with Luke. I wasn't the biggest fan of this hire but gotta at least give the guy a chance. He's a players coach. The goat Kobe himself may Allah show him the right path and give him long life said he has great mind and thinks he's the next Phill Jackson.:wow1:

I'm just glad the xoolo Scott ain't our coach no more. Dude didn't believe in our young core and he'd take every chance to put them down. He didn't want DLO taking big shots :lebronwtf: What kinda coach does that? How is he gonna improve if you don't let him take shots at crucial points of the game? He's our damn future :pacspit:

Anyway all I can thank him is for the tanking. Hope we draft Ingram.:wow1:

Looking forward to this new chapter. No matter how bad my Lakers are ima still support them.:dzmxmmb:

Uh yeah KD is offing it and gnna sign with another team. This is ridiculous holy shit. What the actual f*ck man. We need to hit San Antonio with the "basketball reasons" next time they try to improve their roster. This shit ain't fair man

That's what everybody thought lmao 53-24 :damn:

I think the Spurs will win in 6 too or maybe 5 depends how good OKC plays at home.

I mean I love OKC but this is the classic team offense vs superstar isos. History has never been kind to the latter. Man we need Steph to get healthy so we can have a legendary WCF

San Antonio put on a clinic just now. :banderas:

The Spurs are way too formidable as a team. This team just continues to get better and better.

Your boy already on stub hub buying round 2 tickets :mjcry: I don't know how to feel rn. Winning playoff series is something I haven't felt ever

Lmaoo people on twitter so salty about that DeRozan shove at the end that wasn't called. I don't give a f*ck niggaa stay salty. S/o to the refs

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Why ref always gotta ruin shit.:angryman:

Anyway
@kernel Enjoy your night ina adeer.:dj:

I gotta give it up for the Pacers. They fought hard till the last whistle.:angryman:

I think y'all will struggle with the Heat if Lowry and DeRozan start the way they did against the Pacers.

Why ref always gotta ruin shit.:angryman:

Anyway
@kernel Enjoy your night ina adeer.:dj:

I gotta give it up for the Pacers. They fought hard till the last whistle.:angryman:

I think y'all will struggle with the Heat if Lowry and DeRozan start the way they did against the Pacers.

I'm a huge raps fan but I don't have homerism or fan bias. This series really exposed us, mostly our stars. Right now PG is leading the nba playoffs with like 27.5ppg. PG and George hill proved this series their elite defenders. Both DeMar and Lowry shot like 31-32% from the field. At the same time good things to take away...our bench is so sick. Patterson, Norman, Cojo and biyombo were the true stars and saved us. Our team D is really good too...people won't give us credit but PG barely scored in the 2nd half and we shut them down many times.

Miami hell of a defensive team too. If bosh was playing they'd easily kill us. It's hard to be a long time spurs bandwagoner and raps fan. I watch them.play 2nd most after Raps and it always pisses me off how they get so many wide open shots and good looks while we struggle to find a shot and force really bad iso plays. All series we were forcing hard shots Smh.

I'm a huge raps fan but I don't have homerism or fan bias. This series really exposed us, mostly our stars. Right now PG is leading the nba playoffs with like 27.5ppg. PG and George hill proved this series their elite defenders. Both DeMar and Lowry shot like 31-32% from the field. At the same time good things to take away...our bench is so sick. Patterson, Norman, Cojo and biyombo were the true stars and saved us. Our team D is really good too...people won't give us credit but PG barely scored in the 2nd half and we shut them down many times.

Miami hell of a defensive team too. If bosh was playing they'd easily kill us. It's hard to be a long time spurs bandwagoner and raps fan. I watch them.play 2nd most after Raps and it always pisses me off how they get so many wide open shots and good looks while we struggle to find a shot and force really bad iso plays. All series we were forcing hard shots Smh.

I ain't even thinking about Miami right now bro! Tonight's a good night and nothing will change that.

Raptors won their first series in 15 goddamn years, when I was still in elementary school. God is good.

:rejoice:

I ain't even thinking about Miami right now bro! Tonight's a good night and nothing will change that.

Raptors won their first series in 15 goddamn years, when I was still in elementary school. God is good.

:rejoice:

True but cmon, how are we getting this hype over a first round win. Idk I'm hungrier for more. I want to go to the ECF/Finals man, f*ck the 2nd round.

pacers defense was friking tough im not even worried about the heat as much

I mean DeMar did have some of his best games this year against the Heat and Dragic is a easier person to defend than Hill/PG for lowry but the Heat are no joke. Arguably a better a defensive team than the Pacers, i been scouting that Bobcats/Heat series to see how our opponent n the 2nd round looks like. These guys are basically the Pacers but with way better offence, we need Lowry and Demar to snap.

Take a look at some of their defensive stats from the first round. Miami does almost everything better on defense than Indiana, we're fucked if Lowry/DD don't step up:

RHwekbs.png

eHdzRH3.png

zDdOTGQ.png

Last edited: