OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Adeer! I'm just applying the law of logic, not that I like the Heat but I can see a neef when I see one.

Derozan is a confirmed dameer that is a coward like a dameer. Notice how dude went from 86% ft shooter to 30% just cause of the pressure.

Man will be absent tonight as he further becomes a dameer with a huge fin ( bur..tissue growth of the side of his face), f*ck that annoys me. Dude can have a quick operation for just $200

Adeer! I'm just applying the law of logic, not that I like the Heat but I can see a neef when I see one.

Derozan is a confirmed dameer that is a coward like a dameer. Notice how dude went from 86% ft shooter to 30% just cause of the pressure.

Man will be absent tonight as he further becomes a dameer with a huge fin ( bur..tissue growth of the side of his face), f*ck that annoys me. Dude can have a quick operation for just $200

Balaayo kula tagtay nacasyahow gafuurka weyn watch wen we win imma talk so much shit to all of you niggas. f*ck you and f*ck @Air Jalam. This airjalam nigga idk how he's even talking shit, we out here competing for the playoffs and his team competing for lottery balls :mjlol::mjlol:

the coach is such a retard anyone notice his retarded substitutions. i almost gave him props for benching derozan for most of the 4th

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Oh lord! I love how I called Derozan out before the game and how all come into fruitation:

This is before the game:

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This Warriors/Blazers game:wow:

Yo I hope my Lakers don't give Defarozan:ohlord: A lot of ni99as finna get paid hella this summer. Barnes, Defarozan, Bazemore, Waiters etc:damn:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dameer Demotedapparently has a devaluated stock value. This playoff is the worst that could've hit him. He is now worth 40% of what he was.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Damn I missed the OKC/SA game but I see you OKC:obama:. They can finish this at there house.:ohhh: Who would've thought after game 1 ass whooping they'd be up 3-2.:ohdamn:

Yo Shaq just ended Coward's career.
:russ::deadmanny::deadosama:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Who wants to bet against me that Spurs will not lose game 6
How much are we betting?
menacegif.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

These niggas having a serious heart felt intervention for Dwight, wtf why did I turn off my tv after the game last night. This shit was hilarious

@Air Jalam , what do you think of his responses..being a laker fan and all :mjohreally:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Spurs are don3.:snoop:

OKC ain't ready for the Warriors tbh only chance they have is if their bench comes through. Russ and KD alone can't carry them.

Trending

Latest posts