Official Diaspora Bashing Thread

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Somali bucktee from london is bullying another Somali because his cadaan master told him to kkkk keep worshipping cadaans :mjlol::russ:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
One last question for the Canadians and US Somalis. You guys have big cheap house's, why you all still live in the ghetto? Most of your cities make $100 billion a year, how you all still broke? Makes no sense.

Last edited:
@AarHawd_7 your sister is getting dryhumped by jamaicans while we are smoking on yardie packs nigga we aint built the same :susp:

They fistbump eachother after smoking u niggas yall are bytchmade:susp:

This is how you deal with monkeys 21neat a Somali smoked this yardie goofkid broad daylight his aim is so clean he smoked his yardie homie too FOH :susp:
Your out here mocking a Somali civilian who got stabbed whilst going to the shops to buy milk for his hooyo... you Canadian nggas are the biggest nerds I’ve ever seen in my life. You guys shoot at 50 year old abts and pregnant women just because they live in an opp block.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Reer Canada has DEBBY LMFAOOOOO SHOUT OUT ROBIN BANKSSSS

REER Donald trump you forgotten about this HUGE L?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
screenshot_20190820-221237_twitter-jpg.77341

@AarHawd_7 come post bail for ur cousin hes in a tight situation styll :russ::mjlol:

Ay yall girls get cucked left tight centre in da US, bullied? Receipts
I fw you my nigga but we all know US malis don’t get cucked at all, we smash every race of females. Wlh we have a delicious roster of s from all corners of this earth. You literally get laid just for being Somali in Minneapolis, mali girls buss down for mali niggas here plus all the ajnabis chicks...:banderas:

:silanyolaugh::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Anyways I’m gone might be back later. To my reer UK niggas if they start capping again about UK Malis getting bullied by Asians just post this

View attachment 91135
View attachment 91134

Anyways I’m gone might be back later. To my reer UK niggas if they start capping again about UK Malis getting bullied by Asians just post this

View attachment 91135
View attachment 91134
Dudes running from a timo jileec lmao id rather die.. this would never happen in the UK

Your out here mocking a Somali civilian who got stabbed whilst going to the shops to buy milk for his hooyo... you Canadian nggas are the biggest nerds I’ve ever seen in my life. You guys shoot at 50 year old abts and pregnant women just because they live in an opp block.
the whole North America diaspora g, notice how they are all tag teaming Uk Somalis, it’s really a qabil thing for them but they hide behind it by saying “Uk Somalis”

Trending