Official Diaspora Bashing Thread

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@AarHawd_7 your sister is getting dryhumped by jamaicans while we are smoking on yardie packs nigga we aint built the same :susp:

They fistbump eachother after smoking u niggas yall are bytchmade:susp:

This is how you deal with monkeys 21neat a Somali smoked this yardie goofkid broad daylight his aim is so clean he smoked his yardie homie too FOH :susp:

@Glizzo da Goat @Shmurda

You guys are each losing 100+ Somalis a year

:mindblown:

I don't understand the street shit but what worth dying on a no named ghetto street for petty crime? To become 100 an 1th person to be murdered on a newspaper?
A “100 Somalis” kulaha this ain’t Mogadishu my nigga, I’ll be honest around a dozen Somalis died in 2019 in Minneapolis but that year everyone was going crazy, violent crime in the Twin Cities is increasing rapidly for every demographic.
Somali gang deaths are lower in MN compared to everyone else and (other diasporas) I personally know a Somali kid that was a nerd from London who became the biggest ciyaal suuq when his parents moved to Minneapolis. I asked this British nigga why he was acting crazy here and not London, what he said: Somalis in London are killed Madows but MN Somalis are safe and no one fucks with them lmfao.

Macalin M

Out here
A “100 Somalis” kulaha this ain’t Mogadishu my nigga, I’ll be honest around a dozen Somalis died in 2019 in Minneapolis but that year everyone was going crazy, violent crime in the Twin Cities is increasing rapidly for every demographic.
Somali gang deaths are lower in MN compared to everyone else and (other diasporas) I personally know a Somali kid that was a nerd from London who became the biggest ciyaal suuq when his parents moved to Minneapolis. I asked this British nigga why he was acting crazy here and not London, what he said: Somalis in London are killed Madows but MN Somalis are safe and no one fucks with them lmfao.
Yh that’s cool and all but anecdotes aren’t the best source mate. What ends did this nigga live in?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Imagine producing this, Ilaahay ha soo hadeeyo

BE271F87-38B1-499C-BBA8-7184E5181B1F.jpeg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Anyways I’m gone might be back later. To my reer UK niggas if they start capping again about UK Malis getting bullied by Asians just post this

9AF91816-04B1-4EC7-BC0E-BA5F349F829A.jpeg

9A242497-AC10-4D5B-9301-389C787E77CD.jpeg

Bro you come from Rexdale. Who even rates you? Calm down and sit yo ass down. :mjlol:Canada is America's illegitimate son. Y'all niggas wildin in that cold ass country
Toronto people don’t even like Top5 like that aswell lool i remember when he beefed that Tjay yute and everyone even normal people was clowning him on twitter and insta