Official Diaspora Bashing Thread

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I have seen too many threads get fukked over because of diaspora wars so lets contain the energy into a thread :ufdup:

Ima start it off screw uk yall get bullied by pakis and Madows

Screw america your president is a bucktee that dont rate yall

Screw europe yall abuse hair texturizer and diana yall some homosexusl cadaan wannabes

I would flame australians but allah is already doing that for me

Screw yall fob niggas in africa yall just plain weird

Screw yall middle east mofos yall sum wannabe arabs you kelbs

And the rest of yall are too irrelevant for me to bring up go wuss some shordies so you wont be langaab :ohlord:

f*ck reer UK, You wastemans get punked by Pakis and are known for being the most unproductive, awkward, weird annoying diaspora. UK Somalis produce bums, pussies, wannabe gangsters and everything low.

I hate the UK diaspora every weird story come from there and they have the audacity to hate on other diasporas when their diaspora live in BIRMINGHAM KKKKKKKK FUCKING BIRMINGHAM
iu

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I hate Canadian somalis with passion they produce lesbians, transgenders, wannabe Jamaicans while Hennessy is like water for the mandem

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I have seen too many threads get fukked over because of diaspora wars so lets contain the energy into a thread :ufdup:

Ima start it off screw uk yall get bullied by pakis and Madows

Screw america your president is a bucktee that dont rate yall

Screw europe yall abuse hair texturizer and diana yall some homosexusl cadaan wannabes

I would flame australians but allah is already doing that for me

Screw yall fob niggas in africa yall just plain weird

Screw yall middle east mofos yall sum wannabe arabs you kelbs

And the rest of yall are too irrelevant for me to bring up go wuss some shordies so you wont be langaab :ohlord:
WALLE TOO SAVAGE LMFAO IM CRYING :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I hate Canadian somalis with passion they produce lesbians, transgenders while Hennessy is like water for the mandem
Stick to ur balloons autistic goofball real niggas sippin onnat henny barjeet is smoking ur deadhomies deep that rq :camby:
Lay off the Henny, @Shmurda :nahgirl:
You aren't even worth mentioning what somali lives in fukking chicago hop off my thread and make some babies nacalah kuguyaal langaab mofo :susp:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Stick to ur balloons autistic goofball real niggas sippin onnat henny barjeet is smoking ur deadhomies deep that rq :camby:

You aren't even worth mentioning what somali lives in fukking chicago hop off my thread and make some babies nacalah kuguyaal langaab mofo :susp:

Have this, ghetto dweller. Wait, you already eat this
E5565717-4760-4C32-B03B-5F66720867C0.png

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

You guys are BTEC Londoners man, You guys copy everything you see from us you man even stole our slang. Canadian man discovered Red bottom Louboutins in 018 you man still rock true religions aswell bummy yute

Trending

Latest posts