Official Diaspora Bashing Thread

Lmao
Don’t make the Uk niggas too mad before they threaten to “poke” you with a little pocket knife we use to slice fucking apples with down here :lolbron:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I hate the Ghetto they make as look bad and there so trashy. 2nd and 3rd world Somalis can f*ck off
:nahgirl:

Out of all people I hate them most are leaches. Nothing can disappoint me more

Macalin M

Out here
Wallahi the “gets bullied by pakis” pisses me of so much. I’m not even gonna cap. The other shit I’m like “yh yh kl kl kl” but that line makes my blood boil. The day a hairy c*nt bullies me I’ll kill myself

How come uk malis more violent then US ones? :ayaanswag:Usually its the other way around.
US malis are chillin, while UK malis are living in a gta server

You guys are BTEC Londoners man, You guys copy everything you see from us you man even stole our slang. Canadian man discovered Red bottom Louboutins in 018 you man still rock true religions aswell bummy yute
Actually the slang tdot+UK have is influenced by Jamaicans

Us Tdot Malis are feared in the city while UK malis get punked by Jashrith Parvik:camby:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You guys are BTEC Londoners man, You guys copy everything you see from us you man even stole our slang. Canadian man discovered Red bottom Louboutins in 018 you man still rock true religions aswell bummy yute
No one talks like a london nigga out here where in London do niggas say kawal,finesse,nize,llow it, bucket,beak, battry,gurkz,habbad and more u fukkin goof peeon yall dikkride our waves yall copy canada goose furs and bump tdot rappers in ur whip nize urself bucketboy :camby:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Uk, bunch of copycats. Niggas can't have their own music. Copying drill music which originated from Chiraq and they suck at it with their fugly accents. :westbrookwtf:

Wallahi the “gets bullied by pakis” pisses me of so much. I’m not even gonna cap. The other shit I’m like “yh yh kl kl kl” but that line makes my blood boil. The day a hairy c*nt bullies me I’ll kill myself
to this day i’m still trying to find out where that stereotype came from on here, it’s physically and mentally impossible to get bullied by a paki/timojilec in uk/ldn

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
REER Bolibompa and Ikea eat korv & malawax they all live in the shit suburbs because the cadaans hate them.

Reer Stockholm act like Kista centrum is Dubai every weekend chilling there GET A LIFE

America is the most successful and has the most ruthless street reputation plus we take the least amount of “Ls” so we win. For the remainder of this thread I shall partake in the senseless bullying of reer UK because these niggas dick ride America and say they hate it.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Actually the slang tdot+UK have is influenced by Jamaicans

Us Tdot Malis are feared in the city while UK malis get punked by Jashrith Parvik:camby:
They hear a tdot nigga say a jamaican slang word once and think we copy them if you go to an london nigga an say they're moving wassi they wont know what that means :mjlol:

Toronto malis have been saying habbad instead of gun for the longest time know look at these UK weirdos copying us :mjlol:

Now look at this
Skip to 1:25 dude said tryna be top5 but I ain't Canadian this khaniis admitted to looking up to Top5 the most bucktee rapper in Toronto these niggas are beg looool my guy wants to be top5:mjlol:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Like I said ur too irrelevant for me to even diss no Somalis live in bucktee ass chicago just nize urself likkle boy ur an peeon that lives in a warzone u deffo get robbed onna daily :camby:
Bro you come from Rexdale. Who even rates you? Calm down and sit yo ass down. :mjlol:Canada is America's illegitimate son. Y'all niggas wildin in that cold ass country

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
America is the most successful and has the most ruthless street reputation plus we take the least amount of “Ls” so we win. For the remainder of this thread I shall partake in the senseless bullying of reer UK because these niggas **** ride America and say they hate it.
Tell 'em. :pachah1:

We can all agree that UK is the most qasaaaro of all diasporas. :kodaksmiley:

Exodus

Alienist
f*ck Kenyan Somalis man, fucking dodgy Al Shabaab funding pricks tried to kidnap me when I was 11 in a hotel in Eastleigh.

I have a deep hatred for that country and anyone who lives there.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Bro you come from Rexdale. Who even rates you? Calm down and sit yo ass down. :mjlol:Canada is America's illegitimate son. Y'all niggas wildin in that cold ass country
First of all you don't know nothing about the rex so calm down sxb you dont wanna say something you will regret :damedamn:

And like I said chicago Somalis are irrelevant there are only 4 of yall you aren't worth my breath go wuss some shordies so you can grow in population bucktee :camby:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I know the UK Somali are bad but compared to the Americans and Canadians 3 figure yearly Somali murder count

You guys are truly fucked up ones
:gucciwhat:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Reer Donald Trump have most diaspora living there YET NOT ONE OF THOSES APES ACTUALLY BORN THERE HAVE DONE ANYTHING.

No Artists no athletes no sheikhs LEGIT USELESS DROPLETS OF . But don't worry they have percs on hand 24/7 and have a illegal pistol cause they can't be bothered to get the paperwork done PATHETIC

Macalin M

Out here
They hear a tdot nigga say a jamaican slang word once and think we copy them if you go to an london nigga an say they're moving wassi they wont know what that means :mjlol:

Toronto malis have been saying habbad instead of gun for the longest time know look at these UK weirdos copying us :mjlol:

Now look at this
Skip to 1:25 dude said tryna be top5 but I ain't Canadian this khaniis admitted to looking up to Top5 the most bucktee rapper in Toronto these niggas are beg looool my guy wants to be top5:mjlol:
Loool you’re reaching. Habad has been used for ages g. Us malis bought these words in early 00’s. Cunto, askar, bisad. All of them. We ain’t copying no Canada. I only fw with two Canadian rappers and one of them only made one good tune.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I know the are UK Somali bad but compared to the Americans and Canadians 3 figure yearly Somali murder count

You guys are truly fucked up ones
:gucciwhat:
Its not the fact that Somalis in UK are getting smoked its the fact they dont slide back for their dead homies

In Toronto for every Somali that got smoked there was atleast one Madow that got smoked in retaliation at this point malis are running the score up for fun yall need to catch up :kodaksmiley:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@Glizzo da Goat pops xtc and fentanyl pills and starts slapping up his unconscious white and even tries to finesse her from her bankcard to get £10 weed. Like a true Minnesota/tdot Faarax. What do you expect from FOB central them man were bound to become class-a drug addicts

Trending