Official Diaspora Bashing Thread

I know the are UK Somali bad but compared to the Americans and Canadians 3 figure yearly Somali murder count

You guys are truly fucked up ones
:gucciwhat:
Some Somalis live in actual ghetto neighborhoods surrounded by savage ass AA’s from Minneapolis to Columbus to Kansas City etc US malis don’t do crazy shit for no reason unlike UK. Canada is right by America so all the gun crime there is because of guns from America.

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
First of all you don't know nothing about the rex so calm down sxb you dont wanna say something you will regret :damedamn:

And like I said chicago Somalis are irrelevant there are only 4 of yall you aren't worth my breath go wuss some shordies so you can grow in population bucktee :camby:
Do you even know the population of somalis there? You don't hear 'em means they're doing something right unlike in Rex:camby:

Loool you’re reaching. Habad has been used for ages g. Us malis bought these words in early 00’s. Cunto, askar, bisad. All of them. We ain’t copying no Canada. I only fw with two Canadian rappers and one of them only made one good tune.
UK SOmalis look up to us in Toronto since you pussies don't have the courage to fight the pakis who punk you on a regular

When Robin banks visited the UK, he was given the red carpet

Even your qasaaro qumayos love us at 2:53:liberaltears:

@Shmurda

When I think of Canada I imagine a french crackhead trapped in a pile of snow.

UK niggaz are getting slapped by their big booty bashirs and cucked by Madow...

American niggaz are surviving on food stamps and twirking for a gram of rock and producing naag nools.

Fobs are stuck in gaajo french camps after slipping through the sahara horrors.

We danish niggaz control the supply rutes to Sweden.. Which makes Swedish niggaz our clients and es :lolbron:

Norway & Finland are like a blind and deaf person.. Totally clueless, unaware and irrelevant :mjlol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Oh my days, Dutch Diaspora can just inhaliate from earth. Smoker, motherfuckers with nothing better except to bring khat into the UK and go back to their benefit scams.

Ghetto Canada and America. Those Amazon Prime packages ain't coming by itself

And Kenya. A living example of a mess, Eastsleigh looks like a Slum inside the ghetto, yet they have the audicity to claim Kenyan!

Macalin M

Out here
UK SOmalis look up to us in Toronto since you pussies don't have the courage to fight the pakis who punk you on a regular

When Robin banks visited the UK, he was given the red carpet

Even your qasaaro qumayos love us at 2:53:liberaltears:

Sorry bro I would respond better but Ngl I don’t take Canada seriously. It’s a nice place tho I can’t lie. If it wasn’t colder than the UK I wouldn’t mind going there. Oh also the fact that I can be killed for being Somali. Apart from that, it looks lovely.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@Shmurda hiding behind his mum while being bullied by a wet paki

0D93E8AB-A1E1-4A6E-977E-6D850CA06840.jpeg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Meghan said

Do you even know the population of somalis there? You don't hear 'em means they're doing something right unlike in Rex:camby:
Theres 300 malis in Chicago theres more Somalis in the Rex than your whole city what do you expect :susp:

A bunch of Jamaicans fresh off the boat moved into rexdale all those monkeys do is smoke weed and kill people they came into our block and started acting like they run shit we have no choice but to obliterate them u want us to be pussies like reer uk :susp::susp:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Glizzo da Goat @Shmurda

You guys are each losing 100+ Somalis a year

:mindblown:

I don't understand the street shit but what worth dying on a no named ghetto street for petty crime? To become 100 an 1th person to be murdered on a newspaper?

@Glizzo da Goat pops xtc and fentanyl pills and starts slapping up his unconscious white and even tries to finesse her from her bankcard to get £10 weed. Like a true Minnesota/tdot Faarax. What do you expect from FOB central them man were bound to become class-a drug addicts
There’s no pill epidemic in MN, just because 3 Somali kids OD’d compared to the hundreds of ajnabis in MN and thousands in other states. Pill popping is a US problem not a “Somali problem.”
UK Somalis are peeons and I don’t even have tell you how or why because you know it your self and 10 other niggas have already said it on this thread.
“Fob central” nigga why you acting cadaan and shit, wtf do you have against Somalis from other states coming here because of how successful and community centered MN Somalis are.

Sorry bro I would respond but Ngl I don’t take Canada seriously. It’s a nice place tho I can’t lie. If it wasn’t colder than the UK I wouldn’t mind going there. Oh also the fact that I can be killed for being Somali. Apart from that, it looks lovely.
I can take naago UK serious dude. Biscuits, tea and that gay ass accent:susp:

Apart from the violent immigrants, it looks like a lovely place although I would never wanna live there

Macalin M

Out here
I can take naago UK serious dude. Biscuits, tea and that gay ass accent:susp:

Apart from the violent immigrants, it looks like a lovely place although I would never wanna live there
Biscuit and tea is a Somali thing as well akh. You hating on your people?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Theres 300 malis in Chicago theres more Somalis in the Rex than your whole city what do you expect :susp:

A bunch of Jamaicans fresh off the boat moved into rexdale all those monkeys do is smoke weed and kill people they came into our block and started acting like they run shit we have no choice but to obliterate them u want us to be pussies like reer uk :susp::susp:
300? Lmaoo. I agree with the rest though. UK niggas are bullied since middle school

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Shmurda

When I think of Canada I imagine a french crackhead trapped in a pile of snow.

UK niggaz are getting slapped by their big booty bashirs and cucked by Madow...

American niggaz are surviving on food stamps and twirking for a gram of rock and producing naag nools.

Fobs are stuck in gaajo french camps after slipping through the sahara horrors.

We danish niggaz control the supply rutes to Sweden.. Which makes Swedish niggaz our clients and es :lolbron:

Norway & Finland are like a blind and deaf person.. Totally clueless, unaware and irrelevant :mjlol:

You know the white European drug lords get little black kids whose grandparents were from old colonials to run around killing eachother and making them rich
:mjohreally:

Trending