Official 2017/2018 transfer thread- no delusion edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Utd have too many average players for a richest club in the world.

They need to get rid of Jones, Young, Smalling, Rojo, Blind, Damien, Carrick, Fellaini, Rooney, Mata, Lingard and buy better players to compete.

Utd have too many average players for a richest club in the world.

They need to get rid of Jones, Young, Smalling, Rojo, Blind, Damien, Carrick, Fellaini, Rooney, Mata, Lingard and buy better players to compete.
Warya did u just call Mata top 10 cams in the world and Rooney best England player in modern day history, bloody average. Also carrick is a king in midfield bossing younger and faster midfielders using his scholes-esque class in football. Rojo is a good defender and has played in a World Cup final, tell me how many defended can say that. The rest all have their uses and most would walk into any other English team in the prem.

U wanna talk about average players look at arsenal. :kodaksmiley:

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Warya did u just call Mata top 10 cams in the world and Rooney best England player in modern day history, bloody average. Also carrick is a king in midfield bossing younger and faster midfielders using his scholes-esque class in football. Rojo is a good defender and has played in a World Cup final, tell me how many defended can say that. The rest all have their uses and most would walk into any other English team in the prem.

the rest are useless
None of those players I mentioned would start at any of their top 6 rival teams.

:russ:
You have to be joking:drakelaugh:

Mata top 10 cam :drakelaugh:
:comeon: M8 other than David silva and a couple others mata is up there. He scores goals and helped Chelsea in the hunt for a champions league. Pls do tell me, who is ur top ten cams.

:angryman:"Average" kulaha. It doesn't Mata what u think. :camby:
Mata top 10 CAMs in the world:mjlol:

Carrick runs the midfield like Scholes used to:mjlol:

Rojo a good defender because he started WC final:mjlol: does that make Otamendi and Mertesacker good defenders too?
carrick is better than Fernandinho, fernando and flipping coquelin put together. None of them can hold a light to the footballing legend Michael carrick. Any manager with any type of footballing knowledge would play carrick in their team. He is honestly one of the most underrated players I have ever seen.

As for otamndi and mertesacker, they r both trash compared to rojo. I did not say he was great, but he is definetly not just any old average defender.........................for example ur Gabriel. That is what I call average.:fredo:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Silva
De bruyne
Hazard
Eriksen
Payet
Coutinho
Ozil
Sigurdsson
Willian
Alli

just in the PL, forget about the world :mjlol:

also why do u keep talking about achievements from 2014 and shit :mjlol:

Silva
De bruyne
Hazard
Eriksen
Payet
Coutinho

Ozil
Sigurdsson
Willian

Alli

just in the PL, forget about the world :mjlol:

also why do u keep talking about achievements from 2014 and shit :mjlol:
Ileen u suffer from Utd cuqdad..:mjkkk: Walaal don't worry this is easily curable, all it takes is a tour of old Trafford to rid u of ur nightmares.
Do tell, how did we hurt ur team :russsmug: did we beat u in a final? :mjlaugh:

Man actually said siggurdsson is better than Mata as if it was a fact. :dead: :dead1: :deadmanny:

Ninyahow fix up m8 u dare put these players before Juan Mata. :birdman:

U must be a Liverpool or Chelsea fan. All this hate towards Mata is completely unwarranted, how can u say siggurddson is a better midfielder than Juan. :what1: He is the reason Chelsea won that champions league. All siggurdsson has done is score a couple free kicks. I won't even get into the others, Juan is better by far than most of them.

Although still u and @Adheer Warsame have given me stress, who the hell do u support? Pls tell me :mjcry:

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Ileen u suffer from Utd cuqdad..:mjkkk: Walaal don't worry this is easily curable, all it takes is a tour of old Trafford to rid u of ur nightmares.
Do tell, how did we hurt ur team :russsmug: did we beat u in a final? :mjlaugh:

Man actually said siggurdsson is better than Mata as if it was a fact. :dead: :dead1: :deadmanny:

Ninyahow fix up m8 u dare put these players before Juan Mata. :birdman:

U must be a Liverpool or Chelsea fan. All this hate towards Mata is completely unwarranted, how can u say siggurddson is a better midfielder than Juan. :what1: He is the reason Chelsea won that champions league. All siggurdsson has done is score a couple free kicks. I won't even get into the others, Juan is better by far than most of them.

Although still u and @Adheer Warsame have given me stress, who the hell do u support? Pls tell me :mjcry:
bruh United was my first team as a kid...of all the top 6 they're my favorite waa caadi

u just suffer from Liverpool fan level of delusion

Sigurdsson had 9 goals 13 assists, the 4th most assists in Europes top 5 leagues and triple that of Mata. typical united fan shitting on a nigga cuz he plays for a smaller club :pacspit:

couple of free kicks kulaha, war isku xishood :drakewtf:

:comeon: M8 other than David silva and a couple others mata is up there. He scores goals and helped Chelsea in the hunt for a champions league. Pls do tell me, who is ur top ten cams.

:angryman:"Average" kulaha. It doesn't Mata what u think. :camby:

carrick is better than Fernandinho, fernando and flipping coquelin put together. None of them can hold a light to the footballing legend Michael carrick. Any manager with any type of footballing knowledge would play carrick in their team. He is honestly one of the most underrated players I have ever seen.

As for otamndi and mertesacker, they r both trash compared to rojo. I did not say he was great, but he is definetly not just any old average defender.........................for example ur Gabriel. That is what I call average.:fredo:
@Cambuulo Tonight is a United fan like you. He's making sense unlike you.
:lolbron:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Mata top 10 CAMs in the world:mjlol:

Carrick runs the midfield like Scholes used to:mjlol:

Rojo a good defender because he started WC final:mjlol: does that make Otamendi and Mertesacker good defenders too?
You're not a United fan ka yaac meesha :camby:

Put some respek on Rojo's name :pacspit: He's been played out of position most the games he's played under LVG.
This season he's been immense for us when he's been partnered with libaax Bailly.

Carrick doesn't have legs anymore can barely play 90 minutes anymore. He can't control games like he used to.:icon e sad: We need to find a replacement for him asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.