Payet
Coutinho
Ozil
Sigurdsson
Willian
Alli

just in the PL, forget about the world :mjlol:

also why do u keep talking about achievements from 2014 and shit :mjlol:
Did you just say Sugurdson is better than Mata? :russ: I have lost so much respect for you ninyow

Payet? The free kick merchant who has one good season in the EPL and snaked his team is all of sudden he's better than Mata
:cryinglaughsmiley: :drakekidding:

From this day onwards I won't take your football opinions serious Farah Kabod Bayless.:dead:

bruh United was my first team as a kid...of all the top 6 they're my favorite waa caadi

u just suffer from Liverpool fan level of delusion

Sigurdsson had 9 goals 13 assists, the 4th most assists in Europes top 5 leagues and triple that of Mata. typical united fan shitting on a nigga cuz he plays for a smaller club :pacspit:

couple of free kicks kulaha, war isku xishood :drakewtf:
U have no knowledge of football. To say that Mata is a worse player than siggurdsson is a disgrace. Countinho, Erikson, Payet and Willian are not as good as the magician of old Trafford. Siggurdsson can't even bloody compare to our world class MatA. Also Mata played nearly half as much.:angryman:

Either way everyone knows Mata is a top 10 cam in the premier and possibly the world.

I still can believe u compared him to these awful players, u lot actually called man like Mata average, :kodaksmiley: but siggurdsson is world class. :comeon:

Is this not true
@Adheer Warsame

Lol @ these delusional people

Mata can't even get himself into the starting XI of a mid table team and we got niggas calling him world class
:mjlol:

You lot are jokers, Mata isn't even as good as asensio, is he even in the Spain squad? :pachah1:

Lol @ these delusional people

Mata can't even get himself into the starting XI of a mid table team and we got niggas calling him world class
:mjlol:

You lot are jokers, Mata isn't even as good as asensio, is he even in the Spain squad? :pachah1:
How dare u insult Mata. The man is definetly world class. He carried chelse to a champions league and a prem title. I know for a fact if all u arsenal and city fans could, u would immediately take him. He would walk into any of our rivals squads, including Chelsea.

Ninyahow I hereby diagnose u with UTD CUQDAD. There is no cure.:birdman:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
the delusion :urgh:

war nimanyahow @Air Jalam @Paladin u have transformed into Liverpool fans ma is tiraahdeen

The magician of old Trafford :mjlol:

y'all even got the corny names on deck :mjlol:

it's not 2013 anymore niggas. Mata is not the same player he was at Chelsea, faxx

meanwhile Sigurdsson has 27 goals and 26 assists in the past 3 seasons with a relegation battling team. put some respeck on his name nacalaa

also lol @ Payet being a free kick merchant. if y'all found out u were signing him for £90M u would be praising aabo mouyes for signing the French Merlin of Manchester :chrisfreshhah:

U and everyone who believes Mata is not top 10 is a bloody embarrassment to spot's football discussions. "Asencio" and "siggursson" kulaha. :childplease:we all know most of @Tramo s list I completely trash compared to Mata.

Also u and @Adheer Warsame r extremely cruel. Every day they insult a new team yet the entire time they don't even mention who they support.
:birdman: tell me who u support so I can help u realise the difference between Utd and whoever u support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
haye I'll give u a more definitive, world list so u don't make excuses

Silva
De Bruyne
Dybala
Griezmann
Hazard
Isco
Eriksen
Forsberg
Rodriguez
Coutinho

who on this list is he better than marka? top 10 in the world is a retarded statement

Silva
De Bruyne
Dybala
Griezmann
Hazard
Isco
Eriksen
Forsberg
Rodriguez
Coutinho

who on this list is he better than marka? top 10 in the world is a retarded statement
Warya in what world is hazard, frosberg and dybala cams, :kodaksmiley: u ran out of names didn't u.:pachah1:
But it's fine, Mata is better than frosberg and Countinho. As well as Erikson.

I'm telling u he is the magician of old Trafford :lawd:

Silva
De Bruyne
Dybala
Griezmann
Hazard
Isco
Eriksen
Forsberg
Rodriguez
Coutinho

This, He's not even on the same level as draxler

Warya in what world is hazard, frosberg and dybala cams, :kodaksmiley: u ran out of names didn't u.:pachah1:
But it's fine, Mata is better than frosberg and Countinho. I'm telling u he is the magician of old Trafford :lawd:
:snoop:
Someone gets their tactics off of FIFA.

What position do you thing dybala and forsberg play?

Hazard is basically a CAM in the same way that Messi is.

Did you just say Sugurdson is better than Mata? :russ: I have lost so much respect for you ninyow

Payet? The free kick merchant who has one good season in the EPL and snaked his team is all of sudden he's better than Mata
:cryinglaughsmiley: :drakekidding:

From this day onwards I won't take your football opinions serious Farah Kabod Bayless.:dead:
He's actually right. Mata hardly gets into the spain starting 11. Payet is world class. you've seen what he did for france in the euoros. and yea, it takes a talent to be a freekick merchant. FOH man. don't be delusional.

U have no knowledge of football. To say that Mata is a worse player than siggurdsson is a disgrace. Countinho, Erikson, Payet and Willian are not as good as the magician of old Trafford. Siggurdsson can't even bloody compare to our world class MatA. Also Mata played nearly half as much.:angryman:

Either way everyone knows Mata is a top 10 cam in the premier and possibly the world.

I still can believe u compared him to these awful players, u lot actually called man like Mata average, :kodaksmiley: but siggurdsson is world class. :comeon:

Is this not true
@Adheer Warsame
Mata is better than Coutinho and Eriksen?:faysalwtf: Do u watch football?

Sigurdsson obviously, has mata done anything significant since 2013??
Wow how can u even compare the two, Mata is on the world stage while Siggurdssom would not even be allowed to play in Matas backyard. :bell: Yet u want to tell me Siggurdsson is better.....:mjlol: what's next Jonjo shelvey is better than Herrera:camby:

Wow how can u even compare the two, Mata is on the world stage while Siggurdssom would not even be allowed to play in Matas backyard. :bell: Yet u want to tell me Siggurdsson is better.....:mjlol: what's next Jonjo shelvey is better than Herrera:camby:
Sigurdsson was one of the best mids in the PL This season, off the back of an amazing performance at the euros (helping a bunch of bank tellers and a dentist to the euros QFs)
What has mata done since 2013?? Literally a Chelsea reject

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts