Official 2017/2018 transfer thread- no delusion edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurdsson was one of the best mids in the PL This season, off the back of an amazing performance at the euros (helping a bunch of bank tellers and a dentist to the euros QFs)
What has mata done since 2013?? Literally a Chelsea reject
Show some bloody respect to a champions league, prem and fa cup winner. The man dominates midfields daily and has been doing so for longer than siggurdsson. 1 good year doesn't make u the best it's the same with Payet. If we were allowed to do that I could say Martial is better than Willian for example. But I will admit this, In the 16/17 season siggurdsson performed much better than Mata. As for overall quality without thinking of form, I still disagree.
Siggurdson. Aside from hazards, Sanchez, mahrez and coutinho, who else plays on the wing that's better than siggurdson?
De bruyne, mane, Pedro.
Although he still had a better season than most so he is a top ten winger based off of current form.

@iNutEasily @dhegdeer as if we've just signed Lukaku for 80 bloody million. Chelsea have been robbed ufffff

lets not talk about it walashay. :meleshame:

this summer i have a feeling i am going to be ashamed and disgusted with the club. :ohlord::pacspit:I feel like another 2015/2016 is comin. :damn:

it also seems like...whoever we're rumoured to be going for...man utd is too. :what: Morata, lukaku, bonucci, james (earlier on), perisic, bakayoko, etc. Its like mourinho just wants to purposely spite us. :mjlol::mjlol::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

what a shameful and bitter man. :heh:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lacazette to go to Arsenal :ehh: seems like Girouds days are numbered.

And does Lukaku think he is Pogba esque :drakelaugh:if they pay him more than Costa I'll stop watching football and go back to Tennis.

Romelou "the slayer of sunderland" Lukaku is a proper fraud, at least costa has accomplished a liga and a CL final before Chelsea. Lukaku has always been utter shit in big games. Was only noticed because he was 5 years ahead of players his age during his teen years

And does Lukaku think he is Pogba esque :drakelaugh:if they pay him more than Costa I'll stop watching football and go back to Tennis.
Lacazette is a CL level player, no way he's going to arsenal lmao

Romelou "the slayer of sunderland" Lukaku is a proper fraud, at least costa has accomplished a liga and a CL final before Chelsea. Lukaku has always been utter shit in big games. Was only noticed because he was 5 years ahead of players his age during his teen years
Lacazette is a CL level player, no way he's going to arsenal lmao
1 season without champions league and we're not at that level? Give me a break. We'll be back next season

Giroud is still good when it comes to headers. He rarely misses. Plus you don't think Lacazette will be playing all pl, fa cup and europa games do you?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Tramo Who'd do you sign between Belotti, Morata and Lukaku
All the teams are asking for huge money.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
@Tramo Who'd do you sign between Belotti, Morata and Lukaku
All the teams are asking for huge money.
Morata easily, he's a well rounded striker and he's only 24 and has big game experience

Belotti has potential but it's situational. not every team needs a poacher...but I like him, he's one of the last of a dying breed

Lukaku? don't even tell me about this nigga. anything over 30M is daylight robbery

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Morata easily, he's a well rounded striker and he's only 24 and has big game experience

Belotti has potential but it's situational. not every team needs a poacher...but I like him, he's one of the last of a dying breed

Lukaku? don't even tell me about this nigga. anything over 30M is daylight robbery
Yeah Belotti could be a one season wonder. He's a poacher doesn't have much into his game as Morata.

We're linked to him hope we sign him.
Don't think we'll get Lukaku as aabe has sold him before.

Imagine the abuse he'll get from Chelski fans chasing his first touch:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.