Official 2017/2018 transfer thread- no delusion edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always merge duplicate threads.

You called it official but you didn't make it official. It was a dead thread.

But I don't want to seem unfair.

You two can make a decision.

Kkkkkkk I was speaking generally. I just clicked on your thread after you provided it and you indeed put the year on the title.

It's out of date. Your thread is R.I.P.

Learn from your mistake going forward.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I always merge duplicate threads.

You called it official but you didn't make it official. It was a dead thread.

But I don't want to seem unfair.

You two can make a decision.
How is it dead ya bafoon? Do you know anything about soccer? It's transfer season now and I was just about to bring it up to update it.:pachah1:

Before I could do I see this niggas thread.

Anyway I'm just fucking with Warsame your help isn't needed :camby: Ka yaac meesha.

How is it dead ya bafoon? Do you know anything about soccer? It's transfer season now and I was just about to bring it up to update it.:pachah1:

Anyway I'm just fucking with Warsame your help isn't needed :camby: Ka yaac meesha.
Bruv AJ has a point, just wait till next season

While your at it drop an article in here, Mouyes must be cooking something up

This fellow war same ,the thread moryaan ,the one who does not even support a football team ,posted this thread 1 minute after I started a transfer thread .
#nin thread laga dhacay .

:siilaanyolaugh:
what is up with arsenal owners
their home tickets are very expensive yet they want fans to pay just to be disappointed=arsenal fans are all stupid

Last edited:
Arsenal made an 87mill bid for Mbpape

Arsenal have joined the race to sign Monaco star Kylian Mbappe and are ready to smash their club record transfer fee to land him, according to reports emerging from France.

Paul Pogba in ‘angry mode’ after Manchester United miss out on Antoine Griezmann
Mbappe is one of Europe’s most in-demand young players, having scored 15 goals and laid on another eight assists in 29 Ligue 1 appearances last season.

He has attracted attention from the likes of Real Madrid and Manchester City, but now L’Equipe report that Arsenal have entered the bidding with a whopping €100 million (£87m) offer.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/01/arsen...aco-star-kylian-mbappe-6678766/#ixzz4inKxGAfi

why waste that much money on this young cat when you can get 60 for Aubamayang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending