Official 2017/2018 transfer thread- no delusion edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so stupid. He won their first trophy since 2012 and he gets the axe.
It was because of him not getting along with the older players like sahin, reus and the left back (can't spell his name). The younger guys actually liked tuchel but the club caved into "echte liebe" and sacked him, neglecting the fact that tuchel is looking into the future amd that the protesting players are washed up.

RB Leipzig will become Bayerns new competitor in the future, they're a club that's actually run well (love them or hate them)

It was because of him not getting along with the older players like sahin, reus and the left back (can't spell his name). The younger guys actually liked tuchel but the club caved into "echte liebe" and sacked him, neglecting the fact that tuchel is looking into the future amd that the protesting players are washed up.

RB Leipzig will become Bayerns new competitor in the future, they're a club that's actually run well (love them or hate them)
Who will they even replace him with as well. There aren't many good managers available right now.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
2 more years of aftv:lawd:

2 more years of annual feb/march collapse:lawd:

2 more years of wenger in - wenger out - wenger in - wenger out:lawd:

2 more years of absolute banters:lawd:

Mudane Wenger:lawd:

Apparently Aubamayang is available for 60 or so million . why the hell are players like benfica's goalkeeper being linked with mancity for 45 million? Why did real pay 45mill for a 16 year old? tf is going on?

Anyways, wenger better sign at least 2 world class players. Get aubamayang, and get a creative mid too. also, renato sanchez is available, get that nigga too.

Apparently Aubamayang is available for 60 or so million . why the hell are players like benfica's goalkeeper being linked with mancity for 45 million? Why did real pay 45mill for a 16 year old? tf is going on?

Anyways, wenger better sign at least 2 world class players. Get aubamayang, and get a creative mid too. also, renato sanchez is available, get that nigga too.
There is no way we can get Aubameyang :bell:

There is no way we can get Aubameyang :bell:
no CL will probably deter lots of players. He's cheap compared to other good players. I think he's better than lukaku and that nigga is going to go for 70+ at least. Also arsenal were linked with Belottie for 85 million? that's dumb. I'd like to see Keita from Lepzig too.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This nigga has no shame and actually stole my transfer thread.:bell:
@AbdiJohnson Do something about this niggery rn:birdman:

If nothing is done I'll pump my transfer thread from which covers about every league including the Chinese league something this thread lacks. I cannot believe you'd actually allow this to happen.

If nothing is done I'll pump my transfer thread from which covers about every league including the Chinese league something this thread lacks. I cannot believe you'd actually allow this to happen.
Yours is 16/17
Mine is 17/18

Get with the times and stop whining

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yours is 16/17
Mine is 17/18

Get with the times and stop whining
Nah nigga.
My shit is the offcial trasnfer thread on SS just like my CL thread is the official one.
I think AJ changed the title smh. Anyway you really need to be stopped bil barakaysan balagu jira and bililiqo ba wada. :damn:Have some shame and let's make a deal or it will come down to dagaal in this blessed month. :damedamn:

Where is your thread? I can't find it in the first page?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending