Official 2017/2018 transfer thread- no delusion edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL is only fun during the Playoffs. Football was more fun when I was younger I watch less than I did in the past. Dafuq is soccer nigga :nahgirl:
upload_2017-8-3_17-5-51.jpeg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The NFL is only fun during the Playoffs. Football was more fun when I was younger I watch less than I did in the past. Dafuq is soccer nigga :nahgirl:
Playoffs?
Nigga their is nothing like NFL regular season it's way better than NBA season.

Lot's of ppl prefer NBA playoffs to regular season but it's different for football.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Playoffs?
Nigga their is nothing like NFL regular season it's way better than NBA season.

Lot's of ppl prefer NBA playoffs to regular season but it's different for football.
I prefer NBA playoffs to everything in sports. I prefer NFL regular season over NBA regular season since there are too many NBA games compared to NFL games. NBA as a whole is the best sports league followed by EPL followed by then NFL then La Liga.

YoungFarah

VIP
Who's your fav NFL team son?:mjswag:

We've got Vikings, Pats, Giants etc fans her :mjhaps:
Don't have a fav as I've only been watching it for around 5-6 seasons. Fav players are Aaron Rodgers, Julio Jones. Don't like Tom Brady but I respect him. Fav team would have to be GB Packers. I want the Panthers to do good with a healthy Cam this year aswell.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Don't have a fav as I've only been watching it for around 5-6 seasons. Fav players are Aaron Rodgers, Julio Jones. Don't like Tom Brady but I respect him. Fav team would have to be GB Packers. I want the Panthers to do good with a healthy Cam this year aswell.
Not bad
Cam was cool till he turned coon :manny:
I'm a Pats fan been one since 04 when i came to the states. Funny enough they beat the Panthers in 04 :russ:

Waa xasuusta si fiican wagaas Delhomme vs goat Brady :lolbron:

I live in the blessed Ever Green state
Dawg 2014 was so annoying everybody was on the Hawks bandwagon.
All the fobs here had Hawks jerseys on lmao some didn't know what a TD is :cryinglaughsmiley:

All had the 12 man flag on their cars too :chrisfreshhah:
I used to live in Seattle too actually beside Garfield
for 1 year as a kid. I miss Ezels chicken :mjcry:

YoungFarah

VIP
Not bad
Cam was cool till he turned coon :manny:
I'm a Pats fan been one since 04 when i came to the states. Funny enough they beat the Panthers in 04 :russ:

Waa xasuusta si fiican wagaas Delhomme vs goat Brady :lolbron:
Sure you're not a bandwagon? How did you find the Superbowl? I made £375 that night from betting with doqon friends who don't know shit about the NFL.:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts