Official 2017/2018 transfer thread- no delusion edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol reading around transfer rumors.

180mill for mpabe is too much. The kid ain't even worth half that if we are being honest.
The likelihood of Lemar to Arsenal keeps decreasing every day. Monaco aren't gonna sell their entire team. Arsenal need to snap him up rapid.

Yeah Mbappe is definitely not worth that amount, actually no player is. He is one for the future though.

The likelihood of Lemar to Arsenal keeps decreasing every day. Monaco aren't gonna sell their entire team. Arsenal need to snap him up rapid.

Yeah Mbappe is definitely not worth that amount, actually no player is. He is one for the future though.
I think Ousmane Dembelle is much better than Mpabbe who gets all the headlines.
I can bet dembelle winning the Balon Do'r before him. yeah we better act real quick.

I think Ousmane Dembelle is much better than Mpabbe who gets all the headlines.
I can bet dembelle winning the Balon Do'r before him. yeah we better act real quick.
have you actually watched both of them play ? Mbappe is miles ahead of ousmane. Ousmane is more of a winger- wide forward and he can be rusty at times (takes on 3 players then mis-controls). Mbappe can pretty much do everything at his young age .

Sell Sanchez right now and get a good mid. He can be replaced by strengthening all the positions instead of having him and a shaky mid+defense at times.

Get the 50 mill from city and get lemar and a good midfielder.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sell Sanchez right now and get a good mid. He can be replaced by strengthening all the positions instead of having him and a shaky mid+defense at times.

Get the 50 mill from city and get lemar and a good midfielder.
Lemar isn't for sale this summer :pachah1: Him, Fabinho and Da Kid are all staying.

Assanal needs to take Europa serious. Ain't no way y'all finishing in the top 4.:manny:

Lemar isn't for sale this summer :pachah1: Him, Fabinho and Da Kid are all staying.

Assanal needs to take Europa serious. Ain't no way y'all finishing in the top 4.:manny:
ur actually right.
If sanchez leaves, and it looks like he will, that team doesn't have any fighter in it.
no passion at all. if he leaves, no way will they finish top 4 four.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Air Jalam pogba and mktaryan were probably doped that day. Especially mkhtaryan, he was committing so much foul. And how can I forget fellaini
Kkkk
Did you hear what Mou said about Fellaini?
Man said Galatasaray have better chance of signing me than they do Fellaini :russ: Ninku waa love child kiisa.

Kkkk
Did you hear what Mou said about Fellaini?
Man said Galatasaray have better chance of signing me than they do Fellaini :russ: Ninku waa love child kiisa.
Fellaini does what mourinho likes, disrupt and bully people. That's why he always likes to have a team full of big players. Now he has pogba, fellaini, bailly, martial and the biggest dameer lukaku.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Fellaini does what mourinho likes, disrupt and bully people. That's why he always likes to have a team full of big players. Now he has pogba, fellaini, bailly, martial and the biggest dameer lukaku.
Arsene used to go with these type of players early on before he started buying dwarfs.

Remember Fabregas, Hleb, flamini, clichy defending against stoke?:damn:

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Arsene used to go with these type of players early on before he started buying dwarfs.

Remember Fabregas, Hleb, flamini, clichy defending against stoke :damn:
Mou is building a team of giants.
Matic
Bailly
Pogba
Lindelof
Smalling
Lukaku
Fellaini
Carrick
That one kid he probably won't get lots minutes McTominay is already 6'4 :damn:

If we don't score lots of corners these niggas should be ashame of themselves.

Spuds think they're set lol they're in for a long season.
They're moving to away from White Hart Lane. They'll struggle just like West Ham.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Mou is building a team of giants.
Matic
Bailly
Pogba
Lindelof
Smalling
Lukaku
Fellaini
Carrick
That one kid he probably won't get lots minutes McTominay is already 6'4 :damn:

Jose is building the mother of all buses to win the league before getting fired next season.:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts