Official 2017/2018 transfer thread- no delusion edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they don't get ousmane dembele. That kid should go to real. Barca was already in crisis and now losing Neymar? Lol they are done for the foreseeable future.

Not even 26 and neymar is already off to the farmers league

I doubt he's ever going to win ballon dor, since Brazilians start playing like ass at 27

I doubt he's ever going to win ballon dor, since Brazilians start playing like ass at 27
he would be stupid to turn down 500k a week and limitless marketing opportunities ahead . #streets gotta eat . #salute to Aabo Neymar Senior .

He will and he made a good choice since barca won't win anything for a while. He will be getting paid more than tevez in China. That's crazy money and he will win the balon dor because psg have a good chance of winning the CL now.

He will and he made a good choice since barca won't win anything for a while. He will be getting paid more than tevez in China. That's crazy money and he will win the balon dor because psg have a good chance of winning the CL now.
PSG's bad luck in the CL is much more than "DUDE PUT A GOOD PLAYER THERE AND THEY'LL WIN EVERYTHING LMAO". and if anything, Neymar has been holding Barca back, think about it. All the millions of $$$$$ barca were paying to keep neymar, all these random ass brazilians joining the club and getting linked to them (paulinho recently), every time he got the sudden urge to tie up his laces every 10 minutes and all the times his "feet hurt" *camera slowly zooms in on neymar's Nike Hypervenom Phatal 3™*
and >we are getting 222 million for it

also, name one brazilian attacker that didn't become fodder by 27 since 2003

PSG's bad luck in the CL is much more than "DUDE PUT A GOOD PLAYER THERE AND THEY'LL WIN EVERYTHING LMAO". and if anything, Neymar has been holding Barca back, think about it. All the millions of $$$$$ barca were paying to keep neymar, all these random ass brazilians joining the club and getting linked to them (paulinho recently), every time he got the sudden urge to tie up his laces every 10 minutes and all the times his "feet hurt" *camera slowly zooms in on neymar's Nike Hypervenom Phatal 3™*
and >we are getting 222 million for it

also, name one brazilian attacker that didn't become fodder by 27 since 2003
Neymar is equal to messi for me in terms of talent. Now psg are strong everywhere and they have a better chance than barca actually. Neymar didn't hold barca back. Their stupid recent business in the transfer market did. Gomez and sergi Roberto flopped.

Bunch of barca fans. Foh all of u. Let's see if they can replace better. I see real winning the treble next year.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Happy for Neymar for leaving the racist ilko fargeeto and the midget :rejoice:
This is good for his career. He'll ball out now and contend for the Ballon d'Or.

I wanted him to go to RM before he went to RM but I'm just so happy he left. Would've been sick had he done a Figo :mjhaps:

I'd like to see Barca/PSG rematch :mjlaugh: Neymar tearing Pique a new one and sleeping with Shakira :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts