Official 2017/2018 transfer thread- no delusion edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
they also need a good mid and a right back. I dont know why they havent made a bid for Naby keita? that guy is as good as thiago.
we already got a right back (semedo) but we need a controlling mid like Verratti or Seri, >bartomeu is only going for Coutinho because of the name
Verratti isn't happening but I'd love to have Seri or even Jorginho from Napoli

we already got a right back (semedo) but we need a controlling mid like Verratti or Seri, >bartomeu is only going for Coutinho because of the name
Verratti isn't happening but I'd love to have Seri or even Jorginho from Napoli
Seri is good, veratti suits barca more that's why. he reminds me of iniesta the way he plays.
Seri is more like a long alonso tho, a lot of long balls. barca play one two, and they hardly use long balls. he wouldn't fit in.

Meh hes replaceable trust me. Only reason he got good was due to poch system watch him become a flop in another team. People are quick to forget how shit he was before poch came.
Is Kane replaceable ? Ali, Wanyama , Eriksen , Alder? How you gonna pay a player like Rose 60 K ?:gucciwhat:Do you know Kyle Walker is now paying more in taxes than Rose earns per week ?:drakelaugh:

Streets gotta eat :pachah1:

Danny Rose has to drive up North so he can get some good Jerk Chicken :chrisfreshhah:
Why doesn't Levy up his wage so he can move Moms to London :russ:

On a serious note , You cant sustain or build a title -winning team on pennies .

Eventually ,they look around and see what their fellows are earning at other clubs ,as Danny has done ,and will demand better pay or they will shoot off .Spurs are starting become like the Arsenal of yesteryear : we are building a stadium ,but we can win the league without spending a great deal ,because we have a good manager , bla ,bla ,bla .

This is all a load of nonsense !Spurs will Lose Rose and a few others if: 1. They don't pay what other top clubs are offering 2. They don't win titles .

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Is Kane replaceable ? Ali, Wanyama , Eriksen , Alder? How you gonna pay a player like Rose 60 K ?:gucciwhat:Do you know Kyle Walker is now paying more in taxes than Rose earns per week ?:drakelaugh:

Streets gotta eat :pachah1:

Danny Rose has to drive up North so he can get some good Jerk Chicken :chrisfreshhah:
Why doesn't Levy up his wage so he can move Moms to London :russ:

On a serious note , You cant sustain or build a title -winning team on pennies .

Eventually ,they look around and see what their fellows are earning at other clubs ,as Danny has done ,and will demand better pay or they will shoot off .Spurs are starting become like the Arsenal of yesteryear : we are building a stadium ,but we can win the league without spending a great deal ,because we have a good manager , bla ,bla ,bla .

This is all a load of nonsense !Spurs will Lose Rose and a few others if: 1. They don't pay what other top clubs are offering 2. They don't win titles .
Levy is a c*nt who needs to change wage structure. We need to start buying players or else we gonna become like arsenal like you said for the next few seasons.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
BAE no homo is long gone bro. I wouldn't mind if sold rose to united and get shaw and martial off them

Shaw is 2x the player Darmian is.. they'll never sell him. Martial is possible though and he would suit your style of football.

In other news, Dembele to Barca almost done :damn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Shaw is 2x the player Darmian is.. they'll never sell him. Martial is possible though and he would suit your style of football.

In other news, Dembele to Barca almost done :damn:
Mou will sell Shaw and Martial before he sells Fellaini that's how bad the situation is for these two players.

I've come to peace with Mou not rating Martial and prefering brain dead Lingard and Rashford who isn't as good as Martial on the wing. They both need to look else where if they want to play regular football.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Mou will sell Shaw and Martial before he sells Fellaini that's how bad the situation is for these two players.

I've come to peace with Mou not rating Martial and prefering brain dead Lingard and Rashford who isn't as good as Martial on the wing. They both need to look else where if they want to play regular football.

Mourinho is a one trick pony who resorts to manipulating his players when things don't work out for him. It's no surprise that the he lost the locker room in both of his Chelsea stints. If he stays for a few years then he might get you a title, but don't expect anything more than that.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Barca still have a relatively strong talented squad that just lacks leaders and serial winners.

Rakitic, Gomez, D. Suarez, Deulofeu, S. Roberto, Alcacer are good enough to start or at least make the bench at any top side in Europe.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Barca still have a relatively strong talented squad that just lacks leaders and serial winners.

Rakitic, Gomez, D. Suarez, Deulofeu, S. Roberto, Alcacer are good enough to start or at least make the bench at any top side in Europe.
Sergio Roberto wants to leave :icon lol:
Deulofeu the nigga who couldn't start for Everton :russ: Ion even know why he went back he doesn't suite their style of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts