Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I used to live in Seattle too actually beside Garfield
for 1 year as a kid. I miss Ezels chicken :mjcry:
Rageedii :salute:
I used to live in the Norf end. Boring ass place smh Now I stay out south.
Ion really used to f*ck with Ezels chicken till my bro put me on.:ahh:

A lot has changed out here yo.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sure you're not a bandwagon? How did you find the Superbowl? I made £375 that night from betting with doqon friends who don't know shit about the NFL.:pachah1:
It was my first SB lol I still remember it. I got hooked on it hella fast.

Same with the NBA my first game was Lakers on ABC. I saw young Kobe eating and I was like that's my nigga been a Laker fan since then too.:icon lol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nah I had a feeling the pats would win all along. After all it was White supremacy (tom Brady and Pats) vs BLM (Julio and the Falcons) and we always know who wins that fight :mjlol:
:russ:
Biggest bottle job in the history of all sports.:pachah1:
I couldn't take the pounding and twitter memes so I turned everything off for a minute.

Just like Carroll and the Hawks
Falcons tried to be smart and it cost em.

Could've ran the ball on numerous times to kill time but he let's try to feed Don Julio lmao :mjlol:

Rageedii :salute:
I used to live in the Norf end. Boring ass place smh Now I stay out south.
Ion really used to f*ck with Ezels chicken till my bro put me on.:ahh:

A lot has changed out here yo.
I went to Bailey Gatzert if you ever heard of that. right behind my house was the highschool where brandon roy was attending
wallahi american lifestyle as a kid is way better than canada:banderas:
We just got fucking got hot cheetos but Im way too grown to be grabbin dat:bell:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I was actually in America for 25 years and I did play football btw. It's just not as fun as soccer for me. But it beats basketball
All of em are nice.
My fav is soccer hands down tho.
That's what I was born with and my first love :drakelaugh:

Man y'all grew up here. I spent 10 years back home it was the best.
We had these gums where soccer players posters were under.
We used to be excited about opening them.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I went to Bailey Gatzert if you ever heard of that. right behind my house was the highschool where brandon roy was attending
wallahi american lifestyle as a kid is way better than canada:banderas:
We just got fucking got hot cheetos but Im way too grown to be grabbin dat:bell:
Nah ion know that place. But Roy is goat. He coaches Nathan Hale now They're one of the best teams in all of US. The city loves him more than Joson Terry
Did you know Terry got his car stolen on the block. He don't f*ck with the city cause of that no more. :chrisfreshhah:

All of em are nice.

I want to go there soon. I can play all 3 of them. But soccer gives me euphoria sxb. The only other thing that can do is u know.:liberaltears::lolbron:

All of em are nice.

:pachah1:I remember those days. I would buy like dozens of those gums and just give them all away after taking the stickers.

This is not a hand egg thread

Handegg out :camby:

@Air Jalam we got €222 million now nigga wassup :gaasdrink:
We coming back for Poonited ass and well still f*ck up P$G and send dem sandniggers back to the dunes where they came from :gaasdrink:

This is not a hand egg thread

Handegg out :camby:

@Air Jalam we got €222 million now nigga wassup :gaasdrink:
We coming back for Poonited ass and well still f*ck up P$G and send dem sandniggers back to the dunes where they came from :gaasdrink:
yall are going to buy aspas and paulinho. No coutinho, no dybala and no dembelle and if u were to buy any of those, every club knows that barca have 200 million now, u think they'll sell them cheaply?
Barca are done sxb.
iniesta is 33, messi and suarez are 30 . pique is 30, bosquets and rakitic are 29. unless they got bunch of la masia graduates lined up in the next year or two, they won't win jack. Neymar made a smart move leaving this sinking ship.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
why ? Dave , please don't be like those Cadaans crying over nothing .Is it your dads money ? just enjoy the spectacle and let our Brazilian brothers eat good .
God bless mother Qatar !
I'm a sucker for underdogs teams that overachieve with little resourcers like atletico, Dortmund, Spurs, Monaco etc.

The arab/russian money destroy those teams and kill competition in the game.

rac1 reporting that Dembele is close to Barca
:rejoice:
that'll be the closest they can get to replacing neymar. if they can get him for 100 mill or under, it's a good deal.
they also need a good mid and a right back. I dont know why they havent made a bid for Naby keita? that guy is as good as thiago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending