Official 2017/2018 transfer thread- no delusion edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
as long as its psg, we are fine with it. he cost us 32 mill, we are getting 45 mill plus all the goals he's scored. we good sxb.
we'll get lemar.

who did yall sign? :cryinglaughsmiley:
You guys haven't improved at all. Losing sanchez will hurt you guys believe me spurs will smash you guys again as usual

Last two season proves theres a power shift. If only we werent paying to build a new stadium ..
spurs finished behind arsenal two seasons ago.
chill G. it won't happen for another 20+ years.the next time spurs finish above arsenal, my kid will be karbaashing ur kid online somewhere on a somali website. :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
spurs finished behind arsenal two seasons ago.
chill G. it won't happen for another 20+ years.the next time spurs finish above arsenal, my kid will be karbaashing ur kid online somewhere on a somali website. :mjlol:
Bruh its ok i know you guys are scared. I really doubt you will be above us this season even though we hardly did anything in the transfer window but im sure will next month we always leave things late. But you guys still having wenger as manager makes me happy and not worried at all. Enjoy europa league sxb!

Bruh its ok i know you guys are scared. I really doubt you will be above us this season even though we hardly did anything in the transfer window but im sure will next month we always leave things late. But you guys still having wenger as manager makes me happy and not worried at all. Enjoy europa league sxb!
Wenger won 8 FA cups, and 3 premier leagues. Don't disrespect him.
he's won more than spurs have since the day they were found. we'll see sxb

as long as its psg, we are fine with it. he cost us 32 mill, we are getting 45 mill plus all the goals he's scored. we good sxb.
we'll get lemar.

who did yall sign? :cryinglaughsmiley:
RM just sold their back up striker for 80 million,he's the second most expensive striker of all time. 45 million for your best player is a good deal?

RM just sold their back up striker for 80 million,he's the second most expensive striker of all time. 45 million for your best player is a good deal?
no it isn't but given that he could walk for free in 6 months time, it is.
If he was under a long term contract, he'd cost around the 80 million mark if not higher. But he has less than a year left on his contract. 45mill + him not playing in the prem is a good deal.

45 mil for a 30 year old with less than 12 months on his contract has to be the best deal of the summer.
It will be a good financial deal , but there aren't many Sanchez' around .For me , Sanchez at his best , is just below the messi/Ronaldo level and up there with likes of aguero. His drive and zeal will also be hard to replace . LEMAR is Ciyaal. !

If we don't replace him properly , we may end up missing on the CL , thus costing us 50 million anyway .I think arsenal should keep him and even let him go for free next year..

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
It will be a good financial deal , but there aren't many Sanchez' around .For me , Sanchez at his best , is just below the messi/Ronaldo level and up there with likes of aguero. His drive and zeal will also be hard to replace . LEMAR is Ciyaal. !

If we don't replace him properly , we may end up missing on the CL , thus costing us 50 million anyway .I think arsenal should keep him and even let him go for free next year..
Agree that he's a level below Ronaldo/Messi and comfortably the best player in the league at his best.

He single handedly saved Arsenal from midtable finishes in the last 2 seasons. They'll be half the team without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.