Not invited to my sisters wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
My responsibility is staying out of her business. I honestly hope it all works out fine, I'll approve. She's almost 10-years older than me and we have a long history of being in conflict with each other since childhood. I'm exhausted fighting her on everything, I don't have the energy to fight her on her own marriage. And her friends, all of them will hate me for being that brother that ruined their friend's big day.
Broski RUIN THAT SHIT. :rudywhatever:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
This guy is dishonoring and shaming you. This is your sister ffs.

Get your boys and beat tf out this nigga. Your reputation in the Somali community is at stake.

Grow a pair before this gets out of hand. Good luck sxb. Should not have allowed it to escalate to this.
thats possible i know a Somali dude who was in a similar situation except his mom was getting remarried some tall duqsi Somali dude offered to beat the dude up free of charge he agreed and the dude arrived with a baseball bat and threatened the guy in the end the wedding was terminated

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
There's not many things that would make a woman go that far, I'll leave it at that out of respect to our walaal :francis:

What do you mean? I‘d rather stay single than marry someone broke, who disrespects my family and lets me pay for the wedding. Thats not caadi. Im smelling manipulation from the guy‘s side. Cos if he was a good man he‘d wanna meet up with her family and build a relationship. Now it seems like he whispered in her ear lies of a good marriage and future with him. I would never marry a man who disrespects my family like that. @soomaa sorry this is happening to you, it must be exhausting. I hope you‘ll be able to talk to this guy your sis is marrying. Keep a close eye on her.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
After you've successfully disrupted the marriage. Be a good brother and go look for husband for your sister. The only reason why your mother and sister are okay with this marriage is because your sister is about to hit the wall and they know it. Do your sister a favor for once man. Get her a respectable man to marry.

Khalaas!

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
My responsibility is staying out of her business. I honestly hope it all works out fine, I'll approve. She's almost 10-years older than me and we have a long history of being in conflict with each other since childhood. I'm exhausted fighting her on everything, I don't have the energy to fight her on her own marriage. And her friends, all of them will hate me for being that brother that ruined their friend's big day.
One of my sisters is 10 years older than me and i interrogated her husband and he passed the test. Then i allowed him to meet my dad and then everything went well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Find her a better man this dude is a bum.
If th marriage fails she'll blame you aswell.

What do you mean? I‘d rather stay single than marry someone broke, who disrespects my family and lets me pay for the wedding. Thats not caadi. Im smelling manipulation from the guy‘s side. Cos if he was a good man he‘d wanna meet up with her family and build a relationship. Now it seems like he whispered in her ear lies of a good marriage and future with him. I would never marry a man who disrespects my family like that. @soomaa sorry this is happening to you, it must be exhausting. I hope you‘ll be able to talk to this guy your sis is marrying. Keep a close eye on her.
Thank you for understanding :it0tdo8:

One of my sisters is 10 years older than me and i interrogated her husband and he passed the test. Then i allowed him to meet my dad and then everything went well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Should the meeting take place face to face? I know I'd prefer that over anything else but I know he'd be only down for a few minutes over the phone.

Aklas

Isku xishow saxib
There is not much to do at this point, she is a decade older than you. Be sure to hook us up with her channel though, where she will soon share her "experience in a toxic marriage" after all, we cannot expect a man who is not willing to pay at the very least half the money for his own marriage, to be able to provide any sort of security for his spouse.

So my sister is getting married this weekend and I'm officially not invited. She's marrying this Jamaican dude who recently reverted and that she met at work, and I kid you not - but she's paying for her own wedding. Thats what made me so pissed off. She's getting married not only to an ajnabi, she's getting married without a mehr, and is actually paying all her wedding expenses out of her own pocket.

I tried to stop this madness. But my hooyo seems desperate to send her daughter off since she's getting too old, and seems to be more concerned with sending her daughter off to any man thats willing to marry her. My abo passed away three years ago of diabetes, his last words was to look out for my sisters.

I'm conflicted because on the one hand I don't want to make her wedding about me, and my feelings. Its her big day, and truthfully I don't have anything against the Jamaican dude. My only issue is how fast everything has transpired with virtually no checks and balances, how she's financing her own big day all by herself with absolutely no contributions from the guy who's suppose to be paying. Is mehr a Somali-only thing?

Anyways, me and my sister had an argument today about driving her to town to get her fitting done. I had plans with my boys and didn't anything to do with her pre-festivities so I digressed. She went on telling me how I'm not a decent brother and how she doesn't even want me to come to her wedding. I fell silent in total fustration. Did she think proper brotherly conduct meant bending the knee and dancing playfully along with everything she wants to do in life, even if its rational? Why do our women blame us for being to protective over them and when we don't we're also blamed for being enablers of gender based violence against them.

In short, I really miss my Abo. And my sister's wedding is fast approaching. I don't have an outfit either cause I really haven't been planning to go.

Pray for your Dad always. You sound a teenage yourself albeit an educated one who took his school work seriously. No offense with that. Just saying you come across as very young. Haven't read the whole thread either so assuming this story is real, focus on other sisters left and be a role model for them. Perhaps down the road they will desire someone like their brother characterwise and will marry only a somali.

There isn't much hope for somalis who are born in the west and for them to thrive as pure somalis like their older generation. In fact many adult somalis are just as useless and ignorant who propagate all things negative in our society. Times and circumstances change people and often destiny dictates how one ends up living and making life altering decisions. There is no better future for Somalis if they msut remain Somali in all aspects of their than Somalia.

I lowered my expectations about Somalis long ago. Being a somali is not only about looking like a somali but a whole lot more from mindset to culture.

Good luck to you.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Should the meeting take place face to face? I know I'd prefer that over anything else but I know he'd be only down for a few minutes over the phone.
Face to face ofc and have some of your boys near by incase he tries anything or fails the test. If he fails the test you and your boys could be the crap outta him. The interrogation will take a while seen you will have to talk to his ex girlfriends and baby mamas if he has some.

Of course I don't wish upon you or anyone else.

What I referring to about the whole there's not many things that would make a woman do that......is dick. Good dick and consistent orgasms. That shit would make a woman act out of character and do crazy things.....I didn't want to disrespect mans:whoa:....but it is what it is....:mjdontkno:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Of course I don't wish upon you or anyone else.

What I referring to about the whole there's not many things that would make a woman do that......is ****. Good **** and consistent orgasms. That shit would make a woman act out of character and do crazy things.....I didn't want to disrespect mans:whoa:....but it is what it is....:mjdontkno:
Oh no gengis, i cant believe you‘re saying this. Thats so wrong, accusing someone of zina. Subhan‘allah lets not project :reallymaury:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Major red flag. Dont allow the marriage to happen.

Just do as what other experienced faraxs told you to do. Just go beat the f*ck out of him.

Oh no gengis, i cant believe you‘re saying this. Thats so wrong, accusing someone of zina. Subhan‘allah lets not project :reallymaury:

I'm not accusing her, just hypothesizing :whoa:

And yes, I have commited zina, can't even front.

But seriously though, other then , sixiir or crazy manipulative game, I can't think of anything, and is the easiest to provide out of the three. :francis:

Either way, I wish the sister the best, hopefully it'll work out, dunno how, but in whatever way that is best.

BRO IM GOING TO TELL YOU THE SECRET ABOUT LIFE / NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TELL SOMEONE OR WARN THEM ABOUT A SITUATION AND THEY DONT LISTEN LET THEM LEARN LET THEM FAIL WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN LIFE AND YOUR OWN GOALS /

HERE'S THE KICKER I SEEN THIS SO MANY TIMES IN LONDON IN TORONTO AND OHIO A SOMALI GIRL WANTS TO MARRY SHES YOUNG OR OLD SHE FINDS A AJANIB AND SHE PAYS FOR THE WEDDING NO MEHR AND GUESS WHAT ALWAYS ENDS UP IN DIVORCE ALWAYS I MEAN ALWAYS IN A FEW YEARS AND ITS ALWAYS A CONVERT OF A FEW YEARS AND THIS IS ALMOST ALWAYS HAPPENS TO THE SOMALI COMMUNITY BECAUSE OTHER COMMUNITIES MARRY OFF THEIR DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS YOUNG NO LATER THEN 25 BUT OUR COMMUNITY IS WEAK ARE MEN ARE WEAK OUR WOMEN ARE WEAK NOT WANTING TO KEEP THE CULTURE ALIVE IN THE WEST SO THEY RUN TO AJANIB AND ITS NOT JUST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MORE AND MORE SOMALI YOUTH ARE STEPPING OUT

ONE LAST THING EVERY MOSQUE IN THE WEST WHERE A SOMALI COMMUNITY MIGHT RESIDE IN THAT CITY THE SHEIKH ALWAYS SAYS I HAVE A SOMALI GIRLS FOR YOU TO MARRY TO A CONVERT BECAUSE THE AJANIB SHEIHK KNOWS SOMALI MEN HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THIER DAUGHTERS HE NEVER SAYS I HAVE A PAKI OR ARAB OR AFGHAN GIRL YOU CAN MARRY HE ALWAYS SAYS I HAVE A SOMALI GIRL KNOWING HOW WEAK OUR COMMUNITY IS IN THE WEST AND HE DOSENT WANT TO GIVE HIS CULTURE UP TO A MADOW OR WHITE CONVERT TO MARRY HIS WOMEN IN HIS COMMUNITY

ITA SAD HOW SOMALI BOYS HAVE TO GO THROUGH HELL TO MARRY A PAKI A ARAB A AFGHAN BUT OUR PEOPLE JUST GIVE UP OUR DAUGHTERS TO ANYONE EVEN MADOW CONVERTS WHO USUALLY END UP DIVORCING

GOOD LUCK BRO OUR CULTURE IN THE WEST SUCKS BUT ONCE YOU ONLY WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF YOUR LIFE BECOMES EASY JUST TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOMS THATS IT go to the wedding or not but don't cause a fight at the wedding remember be happy and control your own life

BRO IM GOING TO TELL YOU THE SECRET ABOUT LIFE / NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TELL SOMEONE OR WARN THEM ABOUT A SITUATION AND THEY DONT LISTEN LET THEM LEARN LET THEM FAIL WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN LIFE AND YOUR OWN GOALS /

HERE'S THE KICKER I SEEN THIS SO MANY TIMES IN LONDON IN TORONTO AND OHIO A SOMALI GIRL WANTS TO MARRY SHES YOUNG OR OLD SHE FINDS A AJANIB AND SHE PAYS FOR THE WEDDING NO MEHR AND GUESS WHAT ALWAYS ENDS UP IN DIVORCE ALWAYS I MEAN ALWAYS IN A FEW YEARS AND ITS ALWAYS A CONVERT OF A FEW YEARS AND THIS IS ALMOST ALWAYS HAPPENS TO THE SOMALI COMMUNITY BECAUSE OTHER COMMUNITIES MARRY OFF THEIR DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS YOUNG NO LATER THEN 25 BUT OUR COMMUNITY IS WEAK ARE MEN ARE WEAK OUR WOMEN ARE WEAK NOT WANTING TO KEEP THE CULTURE ALIVE IN THE WEST SO THEY RUN TO AJANIB AND ITS NOT JUST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MORE AND MORE SOMALI YOUTH ARE STEPPING OUT

ONE LAST THING EVERY MOSQUE IN THE WEST WHERE A SOMALI COMMUNITY MIGHT RESIDE IN THAT CITY THE SHEIKH ALWAYS SAYS I HAVE A SOMALI GIRLS FOR YOU TO MARRY TO A CONVERT BECAUSE THE AJANIB SHEIHK KNOWS SOMALI MEN HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THIER DAUGHTERS HE NEVER SAYS I HAVE A PAKI OR ARAB OR AFGHAN GIRL YOU CAN MARRY HE ALWAYS SAYS I HAVE A SOMALI GIRL KNOWING HOW WEAK OUR COMMUNITY IS IN THE WEST AND HE DOSENT WANT TO GIVE HIS CULTURE UP TO A MADOW OR WHITE CONVERT TO MARRY HIS WOMEN IN HIS COMMUNITY

ITA SAD HOW SOMALI BOYS HAVE TO GO THROUGH HELL TO MARRY A PAKI A ARAB A AFGHAN BUT OUR PEOPLE JUST GIVE UP OUR DAUGHTERS TO ANYONE EVEN MADOW CONVERTS WHO USUALLY END UP DIVORCING

GOOD LUCK BRO OUR CULTURE IN THE WEST SUCKS BUT ONCE YOU ONLY WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF YOUR LIFE BECOMES EASY JUST TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOMS THATS IT go to the wedding or not but don't cause a fight at the wedding remember be happy and control your own life

Shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.