Not invited to my sisters wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is marrying a bum. I would hate it too if she was my sister.

I have in the past warned a cousin off a white guy, but she married him anyways. He was abusive and terrible, they got divorced.

For 5 years he was abusing her, I pleaded with her to leave him. That is when I realised people are gonna do what they want and there is no point in driving yourself crazy with worry.

Just be there for her when it crashes and burns. Don't tell her I told you so, just love her.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
You failed as a brother and as a Wali and as a Muslim.

If you do not assume your responsibilities, you will receive sin. You should at least attempt to fix this problem and when its proven you cannot, cut contact with her.

You have your dignity to preserve and you preserve this by attempting to fix this problem. You will not lose dignity when you fail.

You failed as a brother and as a Wali and as a Muslim.

If you do not assume your responsibilities, you will receive sin. You should at least attempt to fix this problem and when its proven you cannot, cut contact with her.

You have your dignity to preserve and you preserve this by attempting to fix this problem. You will not lose dignity when you fail.
You can't do anything in the west. Just disown and move on.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
If he is Jamaican, he has the full package: cured or uncured sexual diseases, at least 1 child born out of wedlock conceived in a nightclub, a criminal record and comes from a broken family. I have never seen a Carribean family where the father was present. She is stepping inside a lion's den.

Although your story does not seem too far-fetched and these types of marriages are common in Salafi circles in the west. If you type in Salafi marriage bandits, on Google search., you will come across tons of stories about recent black converts to Islam conning desperate and gullible Muslim women into doing misyar type of marriage and then leaving them afterwards for another Muslim woman to con.

Since you live in the West and she is older than you, there is absolutely nothing you can do but to cut contact from her, and she is actually doing you a favor by not inviting you to her wedding. None of your family members should attend this sham wedding.

She will learn her lesson when this ''Abu Tyrone'' Jamaican convert husband of hers, leaves with her 4 kids to look after by herself and she will come back crying to you about how you were right in not allowing this wedding to go ahead. The stats speak of themselves. Children in the UK who are of Afro-Caribbean origin have no active fathers in their lives or being raised by a single parent.

• 38.1% of Black Caribbean households were made up of one person (the highest percentage among Black households), compared with 25.4% of Black African households (the lowest percentage)
    [*]Black African households were most likely out of all Black households to be made up of married couples or civil partners (with or without dependent children), at 26.2%, while Black Caribbean households were least likely to be, at 17.5%

• 26.0% of Mixed White and Asian households were made up of married couples or civil partners (with or without dependent children), compared with 13.8% of Mixed White and Black Caribbean households
    [*]22.7% of Mixed White and Black Caribbean households were made up of single parents with dependent children (the highest percentage out of all Mixed ethnicity households), compared with 9.6% of Mixed White and

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This story kinda reminds of me of the dude who posted about shooting a dog and it turned out to be a fake story. :cosbyhmm:

OP I hope you aren’t attention seeking sxb.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Deliver her cambuulo at the door step every night when the clock hits 12, as soon as they divorce, deliver halwa :it0tdo8:

And then you wonder why all these somali guys want to go back to somalia to have a cuppa. The disrespect is palpable. If i was in your shoes, i wouldn't sleep for 2 nights and constantly repeat watch law abiding citizen. You know the scene where he pumps the guy full of adrenaline and cuts him up? Yep, then i'd proceed to face off with this jamaican brother and give him an ultimatum. Marry my sis but if you mess around im coming for you and your nine generations. Make sure you have a miswak in your mouth.:francis:

if she's in her 30s just let her. there are women who still live with their parents at 40+ because they spent their whole life waiting for mr. right, or because they were only prevented frm marriage, but not brought any suitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending