Not invited to my sisters wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra you are very ignorant about Islam, educate yourself, you the last person, a person should ask for advice on these matters

1594312088434.png

How old is your sister? It’s really bizarre that she is paying for the whole wedding expense when you mentioned they work at the same place? I don’t want to assume anything but sounds like she is already pregnant and is rushing to get everything done :kanyeshrug:

all of you seem totally unbothered by the fact that I mentioned that she was PAYING FOR HER OWN WEDDING. Is that normal? Since when do women pay for their own wedding? All of it.
ITS EITHER HE PAYS OR THEY GO HALFS

HES A PIECE OF SHIT WHO CANT EVEN CONTRIBUTE SOME MONEY BROKE LOSER

AND DO YOU THINK EVEN HIS OWN WOMEN A JAMAICAN WOMEN WOULD WANT THIS BUM ASS nope SHE WOULD SAY f*ck OFF BUMBACLOT YOUR SISTER IS DUMB AS ROCKS MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL

I HAVE SOME PRETTY WHITE GIRLS FOR YOU TO MARRY

ABDI EXIT SINCE 1904

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
20200709_114603.jpg

Btw if he fails the test and your sister still marries the guy then cut her off and when she's divorced with 3 kids ignore her if she ask for help she will have to suffer. :fredo:

ITS EITHER HE PAYS OR THEY GO HALFS

HES A PIECE OF SHIT WHO CANT EVEN CONTRIBUTE SOME MONEY BROKE LOSER

AND DO YOU THINK EVEN HIS OWN WOMEN A JAMAICAN WOMEN WOULD WANT THIS BUM ASS nope SHE WOULD SAY f*ck OFF BUMBACLOT YOUR SISTER IS DUMB AS ROCKS MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL

I HAVE SOME PRETTY WHITE GIRLS FOR YOU TO MARRY

ABDI EXIT SINCE 1904
Pls lets not let the actions of a few Somali girls impact upon our judgement of all of them. Regardless of how much you scream Abdiexit, ain't no sane minded decent Somali niin nool going without a Somali wife by his side.

Pls lets not let the actions of a few Somali girls impact upon our judgement of all of them. Regardless of how much you scream ********, ain't no sane minded decent Somali niin nool going without a Somali wife by his side.
YOU WILL LEARN DUMB NIGGA YOU WILL LEARN

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
How old is your sister? It’s really bizarre that she is paying for the whole wedding expense when you mentioned they work at the same place? I don’t want to assume anything but sounds like she is already pregnant and is rushing to get everything done :kanyeshrug:
I just hope that's not the case!

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Should the meeting take place face to face? I know I'd prefer that over anything else but I know he'd be only down for a few minutes over the phone.
what?? So you're telling me your soon to be brother in law is only willing to talk to you over the phone for a few minutes? Tell your sister you'd like to get to know her fiancé, is that so much to ask?

Just tell her you'd like to come and talk to this guy and get to know him, even if she's there it's fine. Ask him things like his family, how close he is with them, his job, education, and how long he's known your sister for. Simple little things. Also ask him why he can't chip in on his OWN wedding.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
what?? So you're telling me your soon to be brother in law is only willing to talk to you over the phone for a few minutes? Tell your sister you'd like to get to know her fiancé, is that so much to ask?

Just tell her you'd like to come and talk to this guy and get to know him, even if she's there it's fine. Ask him things like his family, how close he is with them, his job, education, and how long he's known your sister for. Simple little things. Also ask him why he can't chip in on his OWN wedding.
He shouldn't even be talking to him. Just beat tf out of him fgs. This guy is just a major red flag.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
BRO IM GOING TO TELL YOU THE SECRET ABOUT LIFE / NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TELL SOMEONE OR WARN THEM ABOUT A SITUATION AND THEY DONT LISTEN LET THEM LEARN LET THEM FAIL WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN LIFE AND YOUR OWN GOALS /

HERE'S THE KICKER I SEEN THIS SO MANY TIMES IN LONDON IN TORONTO AND OHIO A SOMALI GIRL WANTS TO MARRY SHES YOUNG OR OLD SHE FINDS A AJANIB AND SHE PAYS FOR THE WEDDING NO MEHR AND GUESS WHAT ALWAYS ENDS UP IN DIVORCE ALWAYS I MEAN ALWAYS IN A FEW YEARS AND ITS ALWAYS A CONVERT OF A FEW YEARS AND THIS IS ALMOST ALWAYS HAPPENS TO THE SOMALI COMMUNITY BECAUSE OTHER COMMUNITIES MARRY OFF THEIR DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS YOUNG NO LATER THEN 25 BUT OUR COMMUNITY IS WEAK ARE MEN ARE WEAK OUR WOMEN ARE WEAK NOT WANTING TO KEEP THE CULTURE ALIVE IN THE WEST SO THEY RUN TO AJANIB AND ITS NOT JUST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MORE AND MORE SOMALI YOUTH ARE STEPPING OUT

ONE LAST THING EVERY MOSQUE IN THE WEST WHERE A SOMALI COMMUNITY MIGHT RESIDE IN THAT CITY THE SHEIKH ALWAYS SAYS I HAVE A SOMALI GIRLS FOR YOU TO MARRY TO A CONVERT BECAUSE THE AJANIB SHEIHK KNOWS SOMALI MEN HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THIER DAUGHTERS HE NEVER SAYS I HAVE A PAKI OR ARAB OR AFGHAN GIRL YOU CAN MARRY HE ALWAYS SAYS I HAVE A SOMALI GIRL KNOWING HOW WEAK OUR COMMUNITY IS IN THE WEST AND HE DOSENT WANT TO GIVE HIS CULTURE UP TO A MADOW OR WHITE CONVERT TO MARRY HIS WOMEN IN HIS COMMUNITY

ITA SAD HOW SOMALI BOYS HAVE TO GO THROUGH HELL TO MARRY A PAKI A ARAB A AFGHAN BUT OUR PEOPLE JUST GIVE UP OUR DAUGHTERS TO ANYONE EVEN MADOW CONVERTS WHO USUALLY END UP DIVORCING

GOOD LUCK BRO OUR CULTURE IN THE WEST SUCKS BUT ONCE YOU ONLY WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF YOUR LIFE BECOMES EASY JUST TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOMS THATS IT go to the wedding or not but don't cause a fight at the wedding remember be happy and control your own life
Everything you said is facts bro, that post alone was enough to see you differently and you've gained my respect :it0tdo8:

its COVID and he doesn't want to leave his house

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Don't act like he was spitting facts, he wasn't even being disrespectful he stated his opinion and even gave sound advice " go to the wedding or not but don't cause a fight at the wedding remember be happy and control your own life". Don't be salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending