NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont believe you unless they mutilated your clit and sewn your walls together. hope not tho
bisinka no!!

my religious indoctrination was more effective than yours I Suppose. anytime i even think about it, i just freak out and won't stop thinking about God.
you cant 'flick your bean' :cryinglaughsmiley: when you're thinking about Allah.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
bisinka no!!

my religious indoctrination was more effective than yours I Suppose. anytime i even think about it, i just freak out and won't stop thinking about God.
you cant 'flick your bean' :cryinglaughsmiley: when you're thinking about Allah.
thats impressive really! :yousmart:
so if you arent married and still young how do u deal the temptations? i assume you live in the first world where sex is available on demand.

thats impressive really! :yousmart:
so if you arent married and still young how do u deal the temptations? i assume you live in the first world where sex is available on demand.
you just do. sex isn't the only temptation that's available on demand, you just have to remember why you're being strong before you give in to any of the temptations.

VixR

Veritas
I don't have a problem with masturbation, or the guy I'm with fapping. He can fap to his heart's content. To a tune, to Choppin, to :zhqjlmx:. There's a difference between a addiction and its healthy comsumption, like with everything there's moderation.

Like, if this gif speaks to you...then yeah, you need to reign that shit in :browtf:
200w.gif

so we got bunch of wankers? this might be too late but ramadan is the best time to quit since u can't wank even if u want to. The whole improvemetns on memory and energy might because you lose lots of minerals and vitamins when you ejaculate. so if u wank urself to death(4 or more times a week), and all ur eating is bariis iyo baaso and canjeero, u might end up with some deficiencies.

anyways, when you stop for a while, ur body will take over and u'll start night emissions.

Cant believe the things i read here :mjlol:

But its a good thing to get married soon, even though its hard to find someone these days who has the same culture/belief/lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts