NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Confirmed she is non virgin ileen weeys far faratay :cryinglaughsmiley:
Walaal you are in xamar, how are the girls? ii sheekay :feedme:
Being a non virgin means breaking the hymen via penetration braddar, no penetration has taken place :hmm:
You are very filthy :stevej:if you ever feel low and need some habar jeclo gus maroodi PM me:diddyass:
10 years now stopped when I was 15 is just like violence watching too much of it desentizes your brain and imo it Will later affect your marriage life

Its better to be in control After all were not like animals
e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The longest I stayed away from Ismahan is a week or two :manny:

When the ting doesn't let me garaacis I run to her like madow running away from his responsibilities :damn:

This one time Ismahan tricked me. I was about to see the ting we made plans. So we supposed to see each other for the night. Few hours before the meet up I'm browsing the net and bang I see this bad bae. I'm like :lawd:should I risk it

I see Ismahan going like :shaq: :ahh: Do it papi I'm looking at Ismahan like :comeon: really now ka yaac meesha :camby:
She somehow convinced me to kala tuur the bad bae and I did :francis:

I later go to see the ting and when I pull out madax weynaha he's balaq balaq asking me bruh I ain't got none energy left to garaacis with this chick.:manny:

TooMacaan

VIP
Wow it seems like I could change from Itachi to sai just by changing the side of the pillow seems like a sweet deal :damnmusic:
I don't use the Sai side, he's a bit too young for my tastes. :idontlike:
I was just stuck with this because I couldn't find one with both Sasuke and Itachi.:(
But yes, I'm sure it would be a sweet deal for you Mr. Funke..:dabcasar:

Confirmed she is non virgin ileen weeys far faratay :cryinglaughsmiley:
Somali sexual talk :deadmanny:
The longest I stayed away from Ismahan is a week or two :manny:

When the ting doesn't let me garaacis I run to her like madow running away from his responsibilities :damn:

This one time Ismahan tricked me. I was about to see the ting we made plans. So we supposed to see each other for the night. Few hours before the meet up I'm browsing the net and bang I see this bad bae. I'm like :lawd:should I risk it

I see Ismahan going like :shaq: :ahh: Do it papi I'm looking at Ismahan like :comeon: really now ka yaac meesha :camby:
She somehow convinced me to kala tuur the bad bae and I did :francis:

I later go to see the ting and when I pull out madax weynaha he's balaq balaq asking me bruh I ain't got none energy left to garaacis with this chick.:manny:
Sxb which is the , Ismahan or the bad bae? :mjpls:

TooMacaan

VIP
Lmao

You were serious.

Your punani has been possessed by a djinn.

It's ok, your in luck. I provide free exorcisms
Haha...what? Serious about which part exactly?:patrice:
No djinn possession here though, unless you count the mental slavery.
Not that kind of incest :eek:
You having a rating system for incest?:damn:
And I'm just following Boqor Cersei... :manny:

:dead:

Be honest, on a 1-10 how shocking is your entire browsing history to average person

Lol, I don't know what the average person watches so I don't know that I can comment:browtf:

Reborn
I am currently on a very very long streak without PMO. Wallahi I can testify it was the catalyst that changed my life for the better in this world and the hereafter.I'm happy to answer any equations on this topic :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending