NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
you are TECHNICALLY virgin. but :comeon: you already finger blasted yourself
Tell me a woman who hasn't had fgm who hasn't. I knew how to masturbate before I knew what masturbation was. I stopped after I became a Christian though. From what I knownMuslims don't talk much about that topic but it's a huge taboo in Christianity.

black

live and let die.
theres too much gender crisis here to follows whos who. folks with names like @Amun @Amira are allegedly men so idk

Amun was always a man, and contrary to popular believe I'm 84.697% sure Amira is a woman. definitely a bigger chance of being a female than some of the other females on here. :patrice:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I am currently on a very very long streak without PMO. Wallahi I can testify it was the catalyst that changed my life for the better in this world and the hereafter.I'm happy to answer any equations on this topic :yacadiim:
Sometimes I'll see stuff on the internet that makes me end up on the hub. Do you have any advice for safe browsing so I don't find that sort of stuff and if I see a YT comment that piques my Interest how do I not make the jump to the hub after my mind has entered the gutter?

TooMacaan

VIP
That bad huh? :mjpls:

:mjohreally: It's okay I use chrome when I'm alone and firefox when people are around. 98.5% of my browsing is done incognito despite already using two browsers..........

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you mean use firefox when people are around??:ayaanswag: Is that your exhibitionist kink?
Lol jk, but yea incog on chrome is the way. And why do you keep the history, isn't that what bookmarks are for...? I always delete it after every internet session, regardless of viewed content.

theres too much gender crisis here to follows whos who. folks with names like @Amun @Amira are allegedly men so idk
Lol, Amira used to be Endriam and the change was already documented/acknowledged by the threads. And isn't Amun a male name?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
No, I can't, shit. The following things would happen. One, I would need fill my schedule now, that I have some empty spots. Second, yall niggas need to get that BBC News Alert, because depending on my mood, a nigga might shoot up the local sushi shop.

Reborn
Sometimes I'll see stuff on the internet that makes me end up on the hub. Do you have any advice for safe browsing so I don't find that sort of stuff and if I see a YT comment that piques my Interest how do I not make the jump to the hub after my mind has entered the gutter?

You need to embrace your urges afterall you are a human being.What you need is self discipline and one way to get this is to go gym or to start/develop hobbies to fill the time you spent on hub.How long have you been trying nofap?

black

live and let die.
What do you mean use firefox when people are around??:ayaanswag: Is that your exhibitionist kink?
Lol jk, but yea incog on chrome is the way. And why do you keep the history, isn't that what bookmarks are for...? I always delete it after every internet session, regardless of viewed content.

:dead:

Sometimes I research something somewhat interesting and not every article is worth bookmarking so I just browse it normally. If I want to return at a later date, I can go back, retrace my steps and source what I've read. Sometimes it just serves as a reminder.

No, I can't, shit. The following things would happen. One, I would need fill my schedule now, that I have some empty spots. Second, yall niggas need to get that BBC News Alert, because depending on my mood, a nigga might shoot up the local sushi shop.
:dead:

Yellow fever of death

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Tell me a woman who hasn't had fgm who hasn't. I knew how to masturbate before I knew what masturbation was. I stopped after I became a Christian though. From what I knownMuslims don't talk much about that topic but it's a huge taboo in Christianity.
I agree but folks who are obsessed with the concept of virginty ie arabs, somalis think using loopholes makes them virgins.
ive personaly met this arab shawty from djibouti told me shes virgin before confessing to me she has only engaged in greeking before :faysalwtf: so theres that

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You need to embrace your urges afterall you are a human being.What you need is self discipline and one way to get this is to go gym or to start/develop hobbies to fill the time you spent on hub.How long have you been trying nofap?
I've been trying since March of last year when I converted to Christianity when first time. The feeling of it is so good in the moment but afterwards I always feel so dirty. Thanks or the advice. Sometimes it gets so bad where I bottle it up that it explodes at once and for that full week I'm locked up in my room after work.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I agree but folks who are obsessed with the concept of virginty ie arabs, somalis think using loopholes makes them virgins.
ive personaly met this arab shawty from djibouti told me shes virgin before confessing to me she has only engaged in greeking before :faysalwtf: so theres that
What is greeking?

Reborn
I've been trying since March of last year when I converted to Christianity when first time. The feeling of it is so good in the moment but afterwards I always feel so dirty. Thanks or the advice. Sometimes it gets so bad where I bottle it up that it explodes at once and for that full week I'm locked up in my room after work.

One piece of final advice I have to give you t is to only do nofap for one day; just for today. Put all your motivation into not fapping today. Don't worry about tomorrow, or next week or whatever. You're not there yet. All you can control is what you do today. You can worry about tomorrow when it comes.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:susp:

1) Lower your gaze, xishood, and fear Allah
2) Get Married as soon as possible. I don't know your situation, but get married quickly.
Empirically proven that the quicker you get married the more likely you and quicker you will get divorced, leaving children in one parent household.

El padrone

:susp:

1) Lower your gaze, xishood, and fear Allah
2) Get Married as soon as possible. I don't know your situation, but get married quickly.
:willsmith: you mean the guy whos goin around with "sabaayad wrap" offers is preaching "Lower gaze, xishood and fear allah" lol waryaa :comeon:

:willsmith: you mean the guy whos goin around with "sabaayad wrap" offers is preaching "Lower gaze, xishood and fear allah" lol waryaa :comeon:

I used to be a wild, young Geeljire in my prime, slanging the "sabaayad wrap" like it was gift in Christmas and giving it out like a pamphlet.

I quickly came to my senses that I need to get more closer to the deen, which changed me for the better.

This brother needs some brotherly advice and I feel that the advice I gave him is beneficial.

El padrone

Empirically proven that the quicker you get married the more likely you and quicker you will get divorced, leaving children in one parent household.
Exactly! somali guys should wait till their 30s preferably their 40s to get married. somalis mature late anyway

El padrone

I used to be a wild, young Geeljire in my prime, slanging the "sabaayad wrap" like it was gift in Christmas and giving it out like a pamphlet.

I quickly came to my senses that I need to get more closer to the deen, which changed me for the better.

This brother needs some brotherly advice and I feel that the advice I gave him is beneficial.
Alls good sxb. just pulling your leg. its phase every guy goes thru he will be alright insha allah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending