NOFAP Prescription

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
@offensive bias one of the side effects - increased vocal pitch and childbearing hips.

@El padrone you aren't exactly the paragon of piety. Unless talk of trannies spontaneously increased your Iman.
Lol i know what im trust me. im not trollin. theres fine line around pure debauchery.

I wouldnt usually care ppl goin over the line but for you, im really concerned for your wellbeing. are you like this every sunday? lol

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:pachah1:

A normal boy can go from regular curiosity of the female sex to finding and only being attracted to trannies having sex with donkeys.

20 year olds with erectile dysfunction :russ:

I find it absolutely hilarious. :drakelaugh:

Reborn
:pachah1:

A normal boy can go from regular curiosity of the female sex to finding and only being attracted to trannies having sex with donkeys.

20 year olds with erectile dysfunction :russ:

I find it absolutely hilarious. :drakelaugh:

This isn't something to laugh about as a relative of yours could be going through this :mybusiness:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
is overrated. bdsm is the new . esp sadomasochism. nothing turns me on than seeing a female in pleasurable pain, naked and suspended upside down while johnny cash's hurt is on in the background. :banderas:

My schedule is gonna be busy when eid al adxa comes, its gonna be hedonism galore till xmas and nye. :diddyswag:

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Isn't stopping addiction kinda of dangerous? I think scholars say continue with it if you are at risk of committing zina

My virgin mate who did the no-fap thing and it worked well until he committed zina. It wasn't like him at all.

The build up was too much for him

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Isn't stopping addiction kinda of dangerous? I think scholars say continue with it if you are at risk of committing zina

My virgin mate who did the no-fap thing and it worked well until he committed zina. It wasn't like him at all.

The build up was too much for him
That's why you need discipline

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Focusing it on basketball and TV shows. Might start going gym. All you need is to refocus the dopamine rush source and you're good.
I'm going to make a prediction (come back to this when it comes to fruition): You will break your streak and end up in the exact same place soon. Then you'll double down on and start watching horse-on-rhino-on-monkey action.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I like this thread

giphy.gif

@ArchBishopofAtheism stop ruining this thread with your negativity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts