NOFAP Prescription

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
i dont need , i have my mind which is more than enough..

my only worry is that i would break my no fap record of 5 months...
i think this weekend i will take myself out to dinner, and then come back home and bust one or 2 out
lol
Just bring a girl to help you with it ;) you sound like fun

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
i dont need , i have my mind which is more than enough..

my only worry is that i would break my no fap record of 5 months...
i think this weekend i will take myself out to dinner, and then come back home and bust one or 2 out
lol
I'm advising you not to. Try your best not to. Breaking a 5 month streak is heartbreaking

I am from the west..
I was someone who used to laugh at those poor guys that come here and see all of that and couldnt cope.
Though i was sophistcated and strong willed/disciplined because i could have close female friends and not think of them sexually,
had no problems hanging out with half naked chicks..

turned out i had low sex drive and was unfit and slightly overwieght..

no i have alienated my friends as i avoid them now, and they thought it was weird.
When i told them they thought its hilarious...
one of them is a gym buddy and we do yoga together..

told her she cannot drop by my apartment and watch netflix, we can only meet in a public setting
because i will f*ck her..

lol

I think i will go back to fapping because its ridiculous, now i know that living away from my wife to run my business was a bad idea,
even for a few months...

You're married? I saw you blanked
My last post, I don't appreciate
That!

I will tell you're wife, nacaaala

:sass2:Netflix and chill kulaha

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
willpower, first you try nofap for 5 months and then talk.
my problem is the increased testosterone production from increases muscle mass and loss of fat..
Things will eventually calm down. You have highs and lows. You're just experiencing a high rn. You'll eventually get back to normal. Focus your energy on playing ball or going gym or watching movies instead of premeditation your next fap

my wife knows , i told her about my predicament.
just told me to cut off contact with my female friends...

Well if you can't trust yourself
Around female friends, she's right!

IMG_7273.GIF

Why don't you have fun with your wife instead of being women into your apartment when was the last time you had intimacy ?

she lives 5000km away, and i see her every 3 months or so..
Thing is i never had any issues a few months back because i was unfit and low sex drive.
Getting fit is a double edged sword..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending