NOFAP Prescription

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Things will eventually calm down. You have highs and lows. You're just experiencing a high rn. You'll eventually get back to normal. Focus your energy on playing ball or going gym or watching movies instead of premeditation your next fap
Movies sometimes do trigger. The best thing for someone with high libido to do is fasting, praying return to Allah and resistence training in the evening before sleep.

Movies sometimes do trigger. The best thing for someone with high libido to do is fasting, praying return to Allah and resistence training in the evening before sleep.

resistance training and yoga is what got me into this problem in the first place,
my doctor friend also advised fasting but warned me that it will take fasting 2 days a week for 2 months to limit sex drive,
in the first 2 weeks there will another spike in testosterone from the fasting..

i might give that a go,
or just go back to fapping,

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
resistance training and yoga is what got me into this problem in the first place,
my doctor friend also advised fasting but warned me that it will take fasting 2 days a week for 2 months to limit sex drive,
in the first 2 weeks there will another spike in testosterone from the fasting..

i might give that a go,
or just go back to fapping,
Testosterone is what separates an ordinary man from a great man.

It gives you the edge to compete, the will to never give up, fearlessness and immortality.

You should try harness your sexual energy for something much greater like wealth accomulation for example.

Testosterone is what separates an ordinary man from a great man.

It gives you the edge to compete, the will to never give up, fearlessness and immortality.

You should try harness your sexual energy for something much greater like wealth accomulation for example.

sadly you need money before you can do anything..
I have so many plans and ideas but they all need money..
so money first...

its my 3rd attempt at getting wealth, first 1 was a disaster and i was bankrupt, second one got me back on my feet.
3rd one will be a success inshallah..

if i fail again i might just give in and teach, write some books
let others try and succeed.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Actually i have tried nofap when it was a thing around 2013. had gone an entire year and half without a drop of my QI. it was hard the first month but after that it wasnt even obv i was voluntery celibate. unfortunately it was not total celibacy but i got my dick wet by karezza sex, its this version of PIV, sensual and spritual. you keep fucking but stop on the edge and orgasm without nutting. it was awesome! it gave me willpower, self control and it was very intimate. also my love for deriving pleasure by pleasuring her helped alot.

Yall should try whatever rocks yall boat. explore bdsm and karezza sex. yall not 15 yo ffs. sex is normal. i would be very dissapointed if my sons didnt get laid in their teens

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
sadly you need money before you can do anything..
I have so many plans and ideas but they all need money..
so money first...

its my 3rd attempt at getting wealth, first 1 was a disaster and i was bankrupt, second one got me back on my feet.
3rd one will be a success inshallah..

if i fail again i might just give in and teach, write some books
let others try and succeed.
Give up? :draketf:

Maybe you have been doing same shit over and over and expect different result? If it doens't work out, try another formula.:dwill:

Actually i have tried nofap when it was a thing around 2013. had gone an entire year and half without a drop of my QI. it was hard the first month but after that it wasnt even obv i was voluntery celibate. unfortunately it was not total celibacy but i got my dick wet by karezza sex, its this version of PIV, sensual and spritual. you keep fucking but stop on the edge and orgasm without nutting. it was awesome! it gave me willpower, self control and it was very intimate. also my love for deriving pleasure by pleasuring her helped alot.

Yall should try whatever rocks yall boat. explore bdsm and karezza sex. yall not 15 yo ffs. sex is normal. i would be very dissapointed if my sons didnt get laid in their teens
WTF is Kareeza ? sounds like tantric sex to me.
this is satanic shit...

i have dabbled in it in the past...
you should be careful

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Not unless you change your legal name from Kamal to Kosar, no make that Kozaar. Trannies like to jazz up their names.
:mindblown: Sophy what got to you? whats your obsession with those deviancy and degeneracy? you do realize even imagining this stuff makes you dirty. right?

Theres hadith (quran?) that says "inamal acmaalu bil niyaat". in nutshell, vizualizing is the same as doing.

Dont make me hate you. stop that impure thoughts and clear your mind. it doesnt suit your beautiful personality! :snoop:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
A free life is a healthy life :rejoice:
IMG_6002.PNG IMG_6002.PNG

It was only a suggestion. Having a low libido means you won't cheat with your hands, or get a second wife. Simps are passive and just what modern ladies want. :denzelnigga:

Modern ladies want ot have their cake and eat them,
they want a passive nice guy in a relationship, but the aggressive misogynist cavemen gets them wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending