NOFAP Prescription

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
:vqbuyv0: Never bro don't curse me like that
What you're doing is generally nonsensical. For what end are you doing what you're doing? Do you have a girlfriend (will you get one?). There's no point in keeping it up and when you stop, you're right back where you started. Mark my words.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Going through the hair thread and this thread having me :yloezpe:

Someones salty.

giphy.gif

is overrated. bdsm is the new . esp sadomasochism. nothing turns me on than seeing a female in pleasurable pain, naked and suspended upside down while johnny cash's hurt is on in the background. :banderas:

My schedule is gonna be busy when eid al adxa comes, its gonna be hedonism galore till xmas and nye. :diddyswag:

damn your a hedonist,

isnt there a limit, where nothing is enough, or as good.

you need less not more, indulgence leads to apathy and boredom.

soon you will be bored with a nubile attractive going down on you..

only perversions will get you off.

and what happens when bdsm gets boring?

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
damn your a hedonist,

isnt there a limit, where nothing is enough, or as good.

you need less not more, indulgence leads to apathy and boredom.

soon you will be bored with a nubile attractive going down on you..

only perversions will get you off.

and what happens when bdsm gets boring?
Im reading a lot of master and johnsons studies and also freuds stuff. will see whats wrong with me.

actually bdsm is my last resort now. i seem to get off hardcore bdsm. also fisting the malab walls helped me curb down my temptation, i think maybe the shock and horror of dilating and stretching such sensitive organ knocks some sense into my head. (no pun intended)

to fully go thru BDSM will take many years if not a decades. because i have to start slowly from soft bondage(soft domination -soft whipping, flogging etc) hardcore bdsm(hard domination- violent spanking, punching etc) then when i get tired if this, theres the sadomasochism, my fav so far, this is inflictong the softest pain to most painful pain, like brutal beating, suspension with chains and sometimes inflictin life threatenkn small injuries. blood and gore. the works. by then i will be 40 and tired.

and if i still find myself seekin further kink. i might study medicine, already have good GPA in biology related fields. then turn a doctor to experiment human cloning hybrid, stuff like that. the unethical side of that world. pretty mind fucking stuff.

Im reading a lot of master and johnsons studies and also freuds stuff. will see whats wrong with me.

actually bdsm is my last resort now. i seem to get off hardcore bdsm. also fisting the malab walls helped me curb down my temptation, i think maybe the shock and horror of dilating and stretching such sensitive organ knocks some sense into my head. (no pun intended)

to fully go thru BDSM will take many years if not a decades. because i have to start slowly from soft bondage(soft domination -soft whipping, flogging etc) hardcore bdsm(hard domination- violent spanking, punching etc) then when i get tired if this, theres the sadomasochism, my fav so far, this is inflictong the softest pain to most painful pain, like brutal beating, suspension with chains and sometimes inflictin life threatenkn small injuries. blood and gore. the works. by then i will be 40 and tired.

and if i still find myself seekin further kink. i might study medicine, already have good GPA in biology related fields. then turn a doctor to experiment human cloning hybrid, stuff like that. the unethical side of that world. pretty mind fucking stuff.
I can only imagine cadaan chicks go through with this. The kinkiest thing I've had is a girl lick my nipples, you've probably been there but it's amazing.How do you even initiate bdsm with a chick?

El padrone

I can only imagine cadaan chicks go through with this. The kinkiest thing I've had is a girl lick my nipples, you've probably been there but it's amazing.How do you even initiate bdsm with a chick?
First, slap her ass and if she gets receptive u know the jigs up and u shud spanking. then slowly nove to the whole bdsm thing. hand cuffin her, gaggin, slappin her face, bruising, all this should stimulate both of u. you derivjng pleasure from dominating and inflicting pain on her. and her deriving painful pleasure from pain and submittin to u. thats the secret for both of u to enjoy it.

El padrone

Im preoccupied now. typin only with one hand on phone. lemme finish. i will write up a good instruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending