NoFap (female version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just find a f*ck buddy aka friends with benefits. Girls fapping means she’s ugly no guy is interested in banging her.

maestro

Cultural revolution
It lasts about 1 minute and half if it’s your first ever orgasm but per usual it’s like a good 45 to 50 seconds

Male orgasm's:-
30 seconds at most.
Easier to achieve. Few mins is all it takes .
Very calm few mins afterwards with dopamine flooding your brain.
Refractory period. Can't go for an hour.

Female orgasm's:-
40s-1min+ long
Harder to achieve.
More intense
No annoying refractory so Multiple orgasms can be achieved in one sitting.

It seems like females have it better smh! Wlhi I wish I can feel that shit for more than 1 minute. so lucky

World

VIP
Male orgasm's:-
30 seconds at most.
Easier to achieve. Few mins is all it takes .
Very calm few mins afterwards with dopamine flooding your brain.
Refractory period. Can't go for an hour.

Female orgasm's:-
40s-1min+ long
Harder to achieve.
More intense
No annoying refractory so Multiple orgasms can be achieved in one sitting.

It seems like females have it better smh! Wlhi I wish I can feel that shit for more than 1 minute. so lucky
Male orgasms are like 10 seconds(even that is a bit long), or are you telling me you for 30 seconds WTF?

maestro

Cultural revolution
Male orgasms are like 10 seconds, or are you telling me you for 30 seconds WTF?

10 seconds? Bruh you're doing it too much or simply lack technique.

Taking long breaks, stop-go, 11pm-3am, etc. these work for me. My record was almost 40s after going 6 weeks straight no fap. I'll remember that one for life

Realised a while back, there is beauty in expressing shyness when it comes to sexuality. This whole thread makes me feel a little uncomfortable. To be so open about every little detail about yourself. What will be left of you to hold. Even if you are anonymous, someone, somewhere will now know about your intimate details....

Bohol

VIP
Realised a while back, there is beauty in expressing shyness when it comes to sexuality. This whole thread makes me feel a little uncomfortable. To be so open about every little detail about yourself. What will be left of you to hold. Even if you are anonymous, someone, somewhere will now know about your intimate details....
giphy.gif

Sis saying you fapped is not expressing every little detail... now if I went into technique and a how to step that would be detailing.

Sis saying you fapped is not expressing every little detail... now if I went into technique and a how to step that would be detailing.

Sis, I hear you. Let’s agree to disagree on this matter. We both have different POV. No harm in that... I guess that what makes each of us different.

100% agree. This is good to remember generally. Ilahay xishood ha naga gaadin.

Sis, I hear you. Let’s agree to disagree on this matter. We both have different POV. No harm in that... I guess that what makes each of us different.

I mean yea lol as long as that's how you feel and not because these men in here are intimidating you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts