NoFap (female version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
why you ask? Equality that’s why :hillarybiz: anyways I’ve been thinking about trying to stop but i always end up giving up I think I have a problem (credits to @YoungFarah )

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
tenor.gif
Get married wtf
Don’t depend on men for pleasure that’s like depending on almonds for the worlds supply of milk

Lol @ woman getting horny to the extent they have to masturbate to release the tension :draketf:
Be careful and find a husband ASAP before you finger yourself and lose your hymen :gucciwhat:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
As a victim of nofap i'm warning you, young lady, for the love of god dont do it. Or else you'll become extra horny and even bidaarloof adeers will look good to you (in my case habaryars started to look atractive acuudu minal cajuuso).

:jcoleno:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
As a victim of nofap i'm warning you, young lady, for the love of god dont do it. Or else you'll become extra horny and even bidaarloof adeers will look good to you (in my case habaryars started to look atractive acuudu minal cajuuso).

:jcoleno:
:kanyeshrug: can’t warn me it’s too late

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I love to orgasm why should I wait until marriage for a man to make me orgasm wtf !! I don't depend on men for everything. Besides it's a good sleep remedy if your an insomniac lol. But yeah the orgasms become meh if you keep doing it all the time. Just keep your mind busy i guess which is hard when young and full of lust

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I love to orgasm why should I wait until marriage for a man to make me orgasm wtf !! I don't depend on men for everything. Besides it's a good sleep remedy if your an insomniac lol. But yeah the orgasms become meh if you keep doing it all the time. Just keep your mind busy i guess which is hard when young and full of lust
Its a vicous cycle wallabies I always end up failing myself :jcoleno:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Thank god we didn't have FGM otherwise we would have never experienced it, some women never experience orgasms in their life so consider yourself lucky you mastered how to. Most women on this site are lying tbh, I wouldn't blame them women are always told to not be sexual,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending