NoFap (female version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of bilaa xishood dhocilo why don't just talk about this in private

Sxb they probably all come from broken families where daddy wasn't around and now they are acting up by joining team burn my bra. Laakin we all know they gna end up with one ruthless farah :chrisfreshhah:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
That’s the biggest lie I’ve ever heard women are worse we just cover it up better

Not a total lie. Consider this, trans men (Women who transition into being men) often report that their sexual drive sky rockets once they get on testosterone pills. Suggesting that men do have higher sex drives on average.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Not a total lie. Consider this, trans men (Women who transition into being men) often report that their sexual drive sky rockets once they get on testosterone pills. Suggesting that men do have higher sex drives on average.
Well it depends on the person to be honest most somali girls I know will go crazy lengths for pleasure

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
No that's a lie women can also have high labidos this ancient misconception that only men are raging sex gods is outdated

This is so true! When you find that one great book you just can't stop reading, because it's so damn good!

I cried literally for days over A Thousand Splendid Suns and the Kite Runner. It was so heartbreaking I vowed to only read SciFi and Fantasy from then onward and I haven't looked back although I do I also have a thing for historical fiction like Wolf Hall.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I cried literally for days over A Thousand Splendid Suns and the Kite Runner. It was so heartbreaking I vowed to only read SciFi and Fantasy from then onward and I haven't looked back although I do I also have a thing for historical fiction like Wolf Hall.
Used to read books now I'm to busy

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Well it depends on the person to be honest most somali girls I know will go crazy lengths for pleasure

Of course it depends, just like there are women out there who are physically stronger than many men, although that's not the norm. Just talking about averages here. There's a link between higher testosterone and higher sex drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts