NoFap (female version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
My first fap ever I was in my late teens and let's just say I didn't watch any video... all I did was put on Beyoncé song drunk in love on ( which was popular at the time) and let's just say it was a success. Ever since then I've learned more about what turns me on and what doesn't .
You orgasmed through a song lol

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Well you came from a households where dildos are flying around so I'm not surprised you think like that
giphy.gif
Leave her alone, She's just living her life :birdman:

My first fap ever I was in my late teens and let's just say I didn't watch any video... all I did was put on Beyoncé song drunk in love on ( which was popular at the time) and let's just say it was a success. Ever since then I've learned more about what turns me on and what doesn't .

This thread is getting weirder:mahubowtf:

Woah.. that escalated quickly. How am I a pedo :chrisfreshhah:

Be rational dear, especially since you want to act like a man, try thinking like one too. Man said this ain't the Victorian era. don't be referencing era's when you know full well that your ayeeyo was in Somalia milking a camel during "Victorian era". Why exactly do you butch "women" want to act masculine so much. Please do explain
I don't know why this triggers you so much. Are we threatening your manhood :chrisfreshhah:

Ur way too pressed. Just get your girl from the local imam & you're set.

Laddish ? Are you men scared women are finally having the freedom you men thought is only reserved for you !! Stop dictating to us all the time leave us ALONE

Embarrassing yourself and acting in an unbecoming way is freedom now. Haha okay. Thank god you unshaven butch creatures are a minority

Embarrassing yourself and acting in an unbecoming way is freedom now. Haha okay. Thank god you unshaven butch creatures are a minority
Whatever makes you sleep at night :lolbron:

I can smell your insecurity :mjlol:

Oh and ur delusional to think majority women don't have sexual needs. The kind of girls you want are the ones who need a paranoid daddy figure :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.