Nimko Ali, prominent somalilander, is exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Nacasyaho somaliland women are working in xamar as we speak .dahabshill in mogdisho is going broke and soon wont have any bussines in xamar , i condemn any reer xamar people going to hargeisa .
when i hear about all these bombings in Mogadishu it saddens me to the core. Despite the brutal civil war reer Mogadishu are still committed to a peace stable unified Somalia despite the weekly bombings. You have to admire reer Mogadishu for their resiliance and their love of the country. You will regularly see somaliland flags in Mogadishu beaches but the moment you display a Somalia flag in Hargeisa you will be locked in jailed with a Nigerian rapist, all because you believe in a unified Somalia, unbelievable
:dwill:

when i hear about all these bombings in Mogadishu it saddens me to the core. Despite the brutal civil war reer Mogadishu are still committed to a peace stable unified Somalia despite the weekly bombings. You have to admire reer Mogadishu for their resiliance and their love of the country. You will regularly see somaliland flags in Mogadishu beaches but the moment you display a Somalia flag in Hargeisa you will be locked in jailed with a Nigerian rapist, all because you believe in a unified Somalia, unbelievable

Stop fucking lying

You just see it as an opportunity to use it to slander Somaliland

Get a life you unemployed bum

Somaliland are our dear brothers. You Punanis stop trying to start some imaginary beef
I know somalilanders didnt bring in ethiopians to bomb our capitol and kill our inncoent men ,women and children.the truth is the people of somaliland and puntland both dont give a shit about our people.we should give them both recognition and work together in security and business.our people should drop the somalinimo and somaliweyne bullcrap . odayasha of marheen and hawiye are the only ones that still belive in that one somali bullshit.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I always thought dahir alasow was marehaan .
He is habar gidir and is the biggest supporter of Hawiye i've ever seen. He supported Galmudug in the fight against my own people in 2015 and 2016. So if this guy is saying that about Somaliland then there must be some truth to it

You will regularly see somaliland flags in Mogadishu beaches but the moment you display a Somalia flag in Hargeisa you will be locked in jailed with a Nigerian rapist, all because you believe in a unified Somalia, unbelievable
:dwill:

I dont think you understand the mentality of SLers.

Somalia is the antithesis to Somaliland's existence.

The Somalia flag is an insult to the thousands of SLers who died at the hands of Southerners part of the Afweyne dictatorship government that used Somali airforce fighter jets to bomb Hargeisa, Berbera, Burco et.c

We will never unite with you politically again. After we brought you the blue flag to Mogadishu, you brought destruction to the entire North

It was the greatest mistake we ever made. We wont be fooled by your aboow aboow sheeko ciyaal again

The carnage and war that the Southerners inflicted in Somaliland will never be forgotten. It will be remembered for hundreds of years to come

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@Futurist Caabudwaaq has more freedom of speech than Hargeyaa.
Yes, of course Mareehan are the original pure somali nationalists, Somaliland is basically a dictatorship. Most Somalilanders want to see mareehan wiped out as revenge for Siad Barre, which is strange because Mareehan have done more for these Isaaq khat addicts than they have done for eachother

He is habar gidir and is the biggest supporter of Hawiye i've ever seen. He supported Galmudug in the fight against my own people in 2015 and 2016. So if this guy is saying that about Somaliland then there must be some truth to it
He praises siyad barre and merhaans alot .just thought he was marhaan from cubawaaq or something

Yes, of course Mareehan are the original pure somali nationalists, Somaliland is basically a dictatorship. Most Somalilanders want to see mareehan wiped out as revenge for Siad Barre, which is strange because Mareehan have done more for these Isaaq khat addicts than Somaliland has

Dont be stupid. Somalilanders dont care about Mareehan really. Most have never even met one in real life, but we have cordial relations

We are peaceful people. We just want our independence. That's all.

You can have the South, we have the North

Yes, of course Mareehan are the original pure somali nationalists, Somaliland is basically a dictatorship. Most Somalilanders want to see mareehan wiped out as revenge for Siad Barre, which is strange because Mareehan have done more for these Isaaq khat addicts than they have done for eachother
In the 80s there were Isaaq drought refugees in the Juba Valley. @draco can tell you about it. We don't have hate for them aswell tbh.

World

VIP
I dont think you understand the mentality of SLers.

Somalia is the antithesis to Somaliland's existence.

The Somalia flag is an insult to the thousands of SLers who died at the hands of Southerners part of the Afweyne dictatorship government that used Somali airforce fighter jets to bomb Hargeisa, Berbera, Burco et.c

We will never unite with you politically again. After we brought you the blue flag to Mogadishu, you brought destruction to the entire North

It was the greatest mistake we ever made. We wont be fooled by your aboow aboow sheeko ciyaal again

The carnage and war that the Southerners inflicted in Somaliland will never be forgotten. It will be remembered for hundreds of years to come

Dhulbahante, gabooye, warsangeli, gadabursi all had no problems with Siad barre, god bless him and grant him jannah. We dhulbhantes were part of the ruling class aka MOD. Ask yourself why all these northern clans had no problem with siad barre, but you isaaq do?

In the 80s there were Isaaq drought refugees in the Juba Valley. @draco can tell you about it. We don't have hate for them aswell tbh.

It was in the famous 1974 drought. It wasnt just Isaaq refugees but reer waqooyi in general including Dhulbahante and Gudabiirsi

It was in order to populate the unpopulated regions in the south with low population

SLers could bring business and investment

But most left after a few months because the area was too underdeveloped. They were used to being near Hargeisa, Burco, Berbera, Boorama, Las Anod. Big cities and towns.

That is why there are no reer waqooyi in the South today

I hope SL starts an outreach programme in Jubadda Hoose to bring democracy and development there soon. And also to teach Af Soomaali faseex (original Af Somali aka reer Waqooyi)

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yes, a mareehan friend of mine was telling me a story about a drought in Berbera in the 80s and how Siad Barre helped the victims by flying them from Berbera to the jubba valley were they started farms and started new life in the fertile south. Incredible acts of kindness and they still hate and despise Mareehan and Siad Barre, its really baffling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending